PRC Polaris Ranger Club banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2020 XP 1000 with factory Polaris soft canvas doors that I have been trying to install side mirrors. I have tried 2 different styles of Siezmik mirrors that were supposed to work, but both prevented the doors from closing. I called Siezmik direct and they told me that they do not have a mount that will work with the factory soft doors. My only option is to buy their doors as they actually have an internal mounting bracket built into their door frame at $1000.00. Has anyone know of any side mirrors that will work with the factory soft canvas Polaris doors?

·
Registered
'12 Polaris Ranger 800HD
444 Posts
I have a 2012 Ranger 800HD with canvas doors. I have the Pro-Steel cab and went with the canvas doors because they are easy to remove. I made my own brackets out of 2" billet aluminum flat bar. I had to drill holes thru the canvas and into the steel frame. I attached a set of Seizmick "elephant hear" mirrors to the brackets. I used the rubber washers that came with the morrors to protect the canvas, and used screw and wingnuts so I could easily remove the mirrors when needed. I have a post in the member inventions heading about it.
Motor vehicle Hood Automotive tire Bumper Vehicle
Hood Automotive tire Vehicle Motor vehicle Fixture

1 - 2 of 2 Posts