PRC Polaris Ranger Club banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Am I correct that these won't work if you have doors? My ETX has the Polaris tip out windshield and Polaris full doors.

·
Registered
764 Posts
Here's how i solved my mirror issue...like you i was needing something that worked with doors...

·
Registered
1,996 Posts
My neighbor built a "mount" for mirrors that bolts through Rollcab bolt holes out front. He has soft doors and they fit perfectly, and his dad has the OEM Deluxe hard doors and they fit with those too. Ill try to get pics sometime.

Something else ive seen is ppl mounting them on the door latch's on the soft doors. There's 4 bolts on them? They make a template and bolt em there.

·
Registered
621 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
I haven't added side mirrors because of using doors. I love the clamp on style ones shown here. But would like to see them in a rectangle mirror instead of round. But I could certainly live with round ones I guess.

·
Registered
973 Posts
On my crew, there is a metal tab (about 2" long) coming down from the roll bar along the front assume its for a polaris mirror, but I stopped at a local junkyard, and got a car rear view mirror for $2, drilled two holes and mounted it, works perfect.

rear mirror.jpg

·
Registered
376 Posts
I've asked EMP if they would make just the roll bar mounting brackets for light bar mounting. As of now, they have no plans to do so; but if there was enough interest and emails to them, they might change their minds. Or, they look simple enough to fab for yourself.

·
Registered
621 Posts
They work with the nets, half doors, and full doors. The full doors limit viewing the passenger side mirror BUT I can still see the driver side mirror. I just leave them on year round

·
Registered
77 Posts
They work with the nets, half doors, and full doors. The full doors limit viewing the passenger side mirror BUT I can still see the driver side mirror. I just leave them on year round
Thanks for the reply.

·
Vendor
326 Posts
Do these work with the nets or do you have to remove the net buckle for these to work?
These mirror allow you to retain the net buckle, just take the torque bolts out install our bracket on top of the buckle and replace the torque bolts. If you have any other questions just let me know.
Jody
Seizmik UTV Products

·
Registered
77 Posts
These mirror allow you to retain the net buckle, just take the torque bolts out install our bracket on top of the buckle and replace the torque bolts. If you have any other questions just let me know.
Jody
Seizmik UTV Products
Thank you Jody

·
Registered
621 Posts

·
Registered
621 Posts
On a serious note, I REALLY like the side view mirrors you guys offer jodyfj40. One of the best mods I've done, look at them more than my rear view mirror LOL

·
Vendor
326 Posts
On a serious note, I REALLY like the side view mirrors you guys offer jodyfj40. One of the best mods I've done, look at them more than my rear view mirror LOL
Thanks Fuse and remember they have a lifetime warranty so if you ever have a problem just give me a call.
Jody

1 - 19 of 19 Posts