PRC Polaris Ranger Club banner

21 - 36 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
I did order the bolts and washers from Fastenal as well as the step drill bit. Works perfect. What’s in the inside hole right now is a door panel body clip. I just drilled that bigger as well.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I did order the bolts and washers from Fastenal as well as the step drill bit. Works perfect. What’s in the inside hole right now is a door panel body clip. I just drilled that bigger as well.
Thanks Earl! Did you use the 60 mm or 55 mm bolts? Are they standard thread? I have a Fastenal store near me and I will stop in and grab those!

·
Registered
2019 Ranger Northstar 1000 XP FS EPS LE
37 Posts
Love mine!

Reactions: catmanLE

·
Registered
629 Posts
You guys are gonna talk me into a set of these mirrors yet, be cause I shure don't like the rear view that's in my NS.

·
Registered
60 Posts
No regrets here, love my mirrors. Makes the machine so much more user friendly in reverse. Accuracy when backing up is greatly improved. Can see the entire sides of the machine including the rear tires.

·
Registered
2019 Ranger Northstar 1000 XP FS EPS LE
37 Posts
What size drill bit did you use? Also does it require a washer with the Fastenal bolt?
Not sure, just sized it a little larger that the bolt. I did use washers. I also used a little clear silicone on the swivel or adjustment section so it wouldn’t move when wife slams the door too hard.

·
Registered
'21 Northstar premium
23 Posts
I put the Seizmik horizontal mirrors on my NS. First time I have ever had side mirrors on a ranger. My first thought was "Why in the hell haven't I put these on past machines?"

21 - 36 of 36 Posts