PRC Polaris Ranger Club banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking at putting some side mirrors on my Ranger. I catch myself looking for side mirrors every time I ride. I have the Spike doors. The mirrors on the add for them look like the Pursuit or Side Strike mirrors and I assume mirrors like this can mount through the hole already punched in the door frame. Anyone have a set up like this that can give me a true vision?

·
Vendor
324 Posts
Can you post a pic of the hole in the frame you are talking about?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sorry I don't have a picture but it looks like a 3/8" hole in front of the door handle. In about the same location as where a side mirror would be located.

·
Vendor
324 Posts
Our mirrors require a 10mm hole, so you may be good to go.

·
Registered
2,607 Posts
I got the Seizmik mirrors. Guaranteed for a lifetime. I cracked one glass. Call them. They sent a replacement at no charge. I had it two days later. Buy the one set that really will last for years.

·
Vendor
324 Posts
You can go to Seizmik.com and look at any of the mirrors we make.
Regards
Jody

·
Registered
11 Posts
You can go to Seizmik.com and look at any of the mirrors we make.
Regards
Jody

I’m gun shy. Bought a set of bad dawg from eBay but they are garbage.

They mount sturdy but won’t adjust far enough to be useful. That’s why I’m on here looking for a brand someone has personal experience with.

·
Vendor
324 Posts
I’m gun shy. Bought a set of bad dawg from eBay but they are garbage.

They mount sturdy but won’t adjust far enough to be useful. That’s why I’m on here looking for a brand someone has personal experience with.

Should find lots of happy customers running Seizmik mirrors. I ride all the time and have been running the strike and pursuit mirrors for 6 years now.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I’ve got some EMP mirrors coming from Amazon, if they don’t work out I may drop the coin for the strike or pursuit. They just kinda high priced to me.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts