PRC Polaris Ranger Club banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know where I can get side mirrors for a 2019 Northstar that don't mount to the door?

·
Registered
95 Posts
I have adapted a set of mirrors designed to be mounted on the roll bar of a machine that do not have a cab. The driver's side works fine. I used the top bolt on the roll bar joint to secure a small bracket where the mirror is attached. The roll bar bolt is re-torqued to the original spec.

Attachments

·
Registered
438 Posts
I tried mounting mine without putting on the doors......But you couldn't see anything as the doors were in the way.....So i mounted to the doors anyway . :cool:

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I tried mounting mine without putting on the doors......But you couldn't see anything as the doors were in the way.....So i mounted to the doors anyway . :cool:
That's what we just discovered, so we'll be giving in and mounting to the door too.

·
Registered
257 Posts

In this thread you can see pictures of my side mirrors and how they are mounted.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I was hesitant to mount to the doors as well but followed MHHMAN's directions and could not be happier. As shown in his updated video, I visited my local hardware store for the M10 buttonhead screws and got the same look. I did install a rubber washer that I cut to match the profile of the mirror between the mirror and the door. Looks great and good visibility.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts