PRC Polaris Ranger Club banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know of a manufacturer that makes side window vent/deflectors that fit the 2018+ NorthStar? Similar to these....
285788abcca3f72791add14d5aa85b98.jpg

·
Registered
5 Posts
Yes Ventvisor, it fits 2018-19 Jeep Rangler(JS) #94183. I only trimmed a little bit by the hinge, fits a crew but I out flags on my back windows so I haven't put the rear ones on yet.
20200402_171725.jpg

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks Pugsley, ordered a set of the AVS 94183's today, will keep you posted on how the installation goes.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Installation was a breeze and yes, I did have to notch the back tip a bit to fit close to one of the hinge bolts. Fit is great, very close to "made for it". Today I had to take it in to the dealer for a recall and first service. It is a 220 mile round trip from two lane roads to aprox. 100 miles of interstate @ 75 mph and rain. Held up great. Thanks for the info and advise all !!!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Installation was a breeze and yes, I did have to notch the back tip a bit to fit close to one of the hinge bolts. Fit is great, very close to "made for it". Today I had to take it in to the dealer for a recall and first service. It is a 220 mile round trip from two lane roads to aprox. 100 miles of interstate @ 75 mph and rain. Held up great. Thanks for the info and advise all !!!
You're welcome, glad they worked out for you.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts