1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
621 Posts
^Now THAT is one killer setup !!!^

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
Yep, I'd be praying for snow if I had that setup. Very nice!:glee::encouragement:

·
Registered
762 Posts
Very nice.

I picked up my Boss mount and wire harness today. Duck hunt in the morning and then I'll install thosein the afternoon.
C'mon snow.

·
Registered
203 Posts
I too am ready!!

Attachments

·
Registered
195 Posts
Very nice.

I picked up my Boss mount and wire harness today. Duck hunt in the morning and then I'll install thosein the afternoon.
C'mon snow.
Careful what you wish for....... I said the same thing last year. We had the Snowiest Winter ever......... It was fun the first few Months (please notice I said, "MONTHS")

·
Registered
35 Posts
I was just thinking about putting my mount bracket back on after deer season is over here in Ontario, I got the Denalli last year and plowed a ton of snow....Rangers plow way better than any 4 wheeler can.....after saturday let it snow.................

·
Registered
368 Posts
You could go to Buffalo now and probably make a few $$$ plowing. I know there paying $10 per hr. plus game tickets at the Bills stadium, problem there is nobody can get there.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Waldochman do you find the rubber flap useful on yours? I just got mine and was wondering if it is necessary. I know on trucks with a plow it is but you are plowing faster than with a Ranger.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Waldochman do you find the rubber flap useful on yours? I just got mine and was wondering if it is necessary. I know on trucks with a plow it is but you are plowing faster than with a Ranger.
I just put a wiper on to deal with blow over. I might also put on the rubber flap.

·
Registered
125 Posts
1 - 17 of 17 Posts