PRC Polaris Ranger Club banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,359 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went out looking for a spare tire mount that would work on my 900 without taking up what little bed space I have. There are a bunch of them out for aftermarket cages but very few for stock machines. Found one made my PRP (the seat people) that folks seem to be happy with. There are four different models of it; RZR 570/800/900/1000 and they all look pretty much the same - almost ordered the wrong one. Install was easy and solid. Only down side I can see (so far) is that it adds about 10 3/4" to the overall length of the machine.
tire1.jpg

Tire2.jpg

Reactions: Natethedog

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
Looking good Forde. When are you coming back up to ride. I'm planning on riding at Windrock on Nov. 15. I'm going to tag along with the WR ATV Club ride, I believe Bamagirl and possibly GeorgiaGirl are going to be there too.

·
Premium Member
6,359 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I would like to get one more E. TN ride in before winter but that's a pretty far piece to travel for a one day ride... humm, maybe! Can you PM me a contact in the WR Club that I can check in with to see if they will let me tag along?

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
Forde, You now have a PM.

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
Well I guess I can't send a PM. I sent one yesterday and it doesn't show up as Sent. So, I tried again this morning and still nothing. So here is the message,
Hey Forde. Try Windrock ATV Club Home , it's the site for the WR club. There is also a link to access their Forum, where you can sign-up for the Forum and ask some questions. Hope to see you soon.

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
Well , I just checked my PM settings and you probably have quite a few of the same PMs now in your Inbox. :redface-new:

·
Premium Member
6,359 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
:D:D:D:D Yep, got the original last night.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts