PRC Polaris Ranger Club banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just picked up the sport roof for my ranger ,,,my dealer told me I needed the seal kit,,,so I bought it ,,,,,no instructions,,,,,looked on the Polaris web site and it says that it wiil not work for my machine,,,,,,,,,???????:cower: anyone else have this problem???

·
Super Moderator
6,838 Posts
I just picked up the sport roof for my ranger ,,,my dealer told me I needed the seal kit,,,so I bought it ,,,,,no instructions,,,,,looked on the Polaris web site and it says that it wiil not work for my machine,,,,,,,,,???????:cower: anyone else have this problem???
I see a 900 XP in your avatar, but you do not have anything in your signature. What unit do you have? Not sure where you read your information, but everything I see is the info that I have posted.

The seal kit is for 13/15 XP's.
Polaris sport/premium roof seal kit #2879289.
The seal kit is supposed to come with the premium roof, have to purchase seperately with sport roof.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Can you post a picture of what's in the kit?

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
it was tight ,but I was able to install it yesterday,,all it is is a bulb style gasket for the front,and 3 foam strips fot the 2 sides and rear

1 - 4 of 4 Posts