PRC Polaris Ranger Club banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
13,044 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A bit discouraged with this paint identification. Bryce either couldn't or didn't have the time and I have contacted two dealers that say they can't. If I would have made contact with an engineer he/or she could have easily found it for me but that did not happen. I really believed that an internal mechanical connection could have helped PRC onto a slightly higher plateau pertaining to relaying accurate feedback.

Any thoughts ?

·
Registered
22,957 Posts
oneal said:
A bit discouraged with this paint identification. Bryce either couldn't or didn't have the time and I have contacted two dealers that say they can't. If I would have made contact with an engineer he/or she could have easily found it for me but that did not happen. I really believed that an internal mechanical connection could have helped PRC onto a slightly higher plateau pertaining to relaying accurate feedback.

Any thoughts ?
Randy, tell them we are on hold until we can get the paint identified. Also, we if they have sent the wheels.

·
Registered
18,494 Posts
Yep...Bryce is really starting to slip lately. I sent him an email the other day with a heads-up regarding all the PMs and requests Neal is getting from members about the Project Ranger and haven't heard anything. Not that it helps, but here is what I'm thinking is happening. When Bruce and I were in AZ, I spoke with Jason Difuccia about Bryce's postion. Jason confirmed what I had surmised. And that is that Bryce's postion with the company (as has been the case with the others they've assigned to PRC) is one of a 'stepping stone' kind of job. They train these guys in all sorts of areas on the company in order to ready them for what they 'really' want them for.

I suspect that Bryce is about to 'move on,' so to speak. I'll try him again regarding this stuff. Ticks me off, quite frankly. If it wasn't for wanting to keep things 'cool,' I'd be telling him that we're disappointed.

Having said all that, however, it does seem weird to me that if the paint codes are indeed Polaris part numbers, why can't a dealer get their hands on the product?? Neal, I'm not saying you're doing anything wrong.....I just think its strange that a dealer can't get paint for the machines they sell and service.

Standby...I'll see if I can rattle the cage..

·
Registered
13,044 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ran said:
Yep...Bryce is really starting to slip lately. I sent him an email the other day with a heads-up regarding all the PMs and requests Neal is getting from members about the Project Ranger and haven't heard anything. Not that it helps, but here is what I'm thinking is happening. When Bruce and I were in AZ, I spoke with Jason Difuccia about Bryce's postion. Jason confirmed what I had surmised. And that is that Bryce's postion with the company (as has been the case with the others they've assigned to PRC) is one of a 'stepping stone' kind of job. They train these guys in all sorts of areas on the company in order to ready them for what they 'really' want them for.

I suspect that Bryce is about to 'move on,' so to speak. I'll try him again regarding this stuff. Ticks me off, quite frankly. If it wasn't for wanting to keep things 'cool,' I'd be telling him that we're disappointed.
OC changed leader wanna be's in similar type positions like underwear. I was a little frustrated over the lack of engineer contact so I glad my feelings are echoed with you guys.

Ran said:
Having said all that, however, it does seem weird to me that if the paint codes are indeed Polaris part numbers, why can't a dealer get their hands on the product?? Neal, I'm not saying you're doing anything wrong.....I just think its strange that a dealer can't get paint for the machines they sell and service.

Standby...I'll see if I can rattle the cage..
Just for clarification neither dealer stated that they couldn't get it. But both stated they could not identify which red it is. Both were gone from the phone for a bit so I trusted they really looked but both were young so who knows. Paint is expensive so maybe Bryce can get us some.

·
Registered
18,494 Posts
Yep...you'd sure think that he (Bryce) could get the paint for us. Sheesh! He's busy kissing the right guys' butts to move up the ladder and we (as a result) are just an after thought for him.

·
Registered
24,233 Posts
Yep, the "handlers" we get only have about 6 good months in them. You would think that one of the things they would do when moving on would be to make courtesy calls to their former assignments. Bryce was good but I never got a warm fuzzy from him. He was a very good handler though but I assume this is the yearly dance we do!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts