PRC Polaris Ranger Club banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
13,044 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finished the stereo system enough yesterday to plug my I-Pod into it and give a try. WOW, I think I could blow the windows out of the house. It was a royal PIA as I have almost three FULL days running wiring and making sense out if their poor poor instruction. I have also spoke with Trevor twice (so far).

Just finish with the air copressor / air horns remount, install the new solenoid, and rewire these components and she will be complete.

·
Registered
24,233 Posts
I bet it does sound good Neal. Did you take more pics of how it looks now? I appreciate all your hard work on this.

·
Registered
18,494 Posts
Thanks for the update, Neal. Sounds like the stereo is awesome.

·
Registered
13,044 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes, I did getsome new pics. I will do a PRC write up in the week or so. I had to relocate the horns and all the assocoatd wiring which I will hopefully complete today. By not being rushed all the wiring is done with OEM professionalism inside of looms. It is very nice. If you recall the solenoid stuck open to the horns :oops: as we loaded up in Wyoming, I have one coming should be delivered this week. Then I am going to drain the fuel I have put in it, put one gallon of fresh fuel with stabilizer added, unhook the battery along with placing my maintainer on it, and cover her with blankets so she doesn't get any paint dust from other projects.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts