PRC Polaris Ranger Club banner

Stolen Rangers

6K views 16 replies 17 participants last post by  jaybey 
#1 ·
Be careful if someone offers you a real good deal on a Ranger check it out.
Last weekend someone broke into a dealer at Grove, Oklahoma (Just South of Joplin, Mo.) and stole 4 new rangers. The store had an alarm but they got 4 and were gone before the local police got there.
Don't know the models or anything. A friend of mine lives in the area and told me about it.

#8 ·
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by EPE_79

May they burn in the darkest circle of hell for that :)
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"> I'd like to be instrumental in sending them there![:D] I had mine insured for that exact reason. I had 2 motocross bikes (that I had over 12 grand in) stolen a couple of years ago. Just a warning to would-be-thieves.....is my Ranger REALLY worth your life? Cause I'm gonna shoot your sorry butt if I catch ya![}:)]

#13 ·
It would be great if a list of stolen Rangers could be posted somewhere. If it helped catch even one theif it would be worth it.

#16 ·
Thats about the truth. I hate thieves too.

#17 ·
[:(]Guys don't be so hard on dem poor hard working thievs. They just do'in what come natural for em.
I really love thievs they make really good targets with a .45 auto or a 12 guage pump with no 4 shot.
Heh, heh, hah.
cocked'n'locked. [}:)]
Joe in Tucson

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.