PRC Polaris Ranger Club banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since the time I became a member of this Forum I've seen many questions posted about storage of Rangers, carburetor problems ethanol fuel and related problems. This evening I came across a video by Taryl, one of my favorite Youtube producers. He owns a small engine repair business and has lots of videos about repairing small equipment. In the video linked to below he talks about storing equipment. All of the things the mentions pertaining to fuel and carburetors apply to Rangers and other UTVs (with perhaps the exception of drains on carburetors). There's lots of good info here for anyone interested in preventing problems associated with storing their Ranger, plus Taryl is entertaining. Enjoy!

·
Registered
754 Posts

·
Registered
2,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Definitely not me. Having a Youtube channel is too much work.

·
Registered
3,027 Posts
seriously storage is out of the question could not imagine riding both mine everyday T&S

·
Registered
1,808 Posts
Use stabil on everything 2 stroke. Put lucas top end or seafoam in 4 strokes on occasion. Great video. Him replacing a stator showed up on youtube today in the side bar. Good looking horse. lol

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
About this Discussion
6 Replies
4 Participants
Rangerwhit
PRC Polaris Ranger Club
PRCforum is the best Polaris forum community to discuss RZR 1000, Crew 900, PRC Ranger Club, XP 900, RZR XP 4 900, RZR 570, HD, 170, RZR-S, XP 900, RZR XP 4 900, ORV, side by side, SSW and off-road information.
Full Forum Listing