PRC Polaris Ranger Club banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5,989 Posts
On a 2004 4x4 500.....finally bottoming out after only 10 years! Aftermarket?
Not that I know of. I have asked about A M McPherson Strut cartridge replacements as well. Maybe somebody knows as I am sure Polaris didn't have a special one built just for the Rangers............I can't match them up at the local Coconut Parts store here but I'll bet Napa/'O Reilys or Autozone in the states could.

·
Registered
1,310 Posts
This is Works Performance replacement struts. If your struts are the same diameter I think they will work. Just call them and ask.

ATV shocks and UTV shocks manufactured by Works Performance Products, Inc. Click the A-T Steelers Struts link on that page to see the struts.

They also make a special long travel piggy back strut that starts at $959 a pair. That is the cheap version. They have two other versions that are more expensive.

I had some Fox struts and rear shock on a '96 Sport 400 that worked real good, but Fox discontinued the struts.....

·
Registered
482 Posts
Check out Bronco gas shocks and see if they have one that fits your application. My dad just replaced the struts on his 96 big boss with these and the quality seems great for the price. Paid about $130 ea and they come with new springs.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts