PRC Polaris Ranger Club banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone using or have experience with the Super ATV windshield for the 900? They state that it's a 1/4 thick and it looks like it is held in place by Velcro. I like the Polaris glass but $700.00 for some cool weather riding seems a bit much.

·
Registered
1,996 Posts
dunno about the one your asking about, but the factory windshield is sweet as heck! Should check out EMP also. They make great stuff. If ya go with plastic, get one thats MR10 hardcoated otherwise your just shooting yourself in the foot!

·
Registered
599 Posts
My brother just got one, the first one would not fit, wasn't even close, so they said keep that one and we will send you a new one. The second one fit but they are so big you cannot get the hood off with it on there. He sent that one back for a full refund and bought a Polaris hard coat and just like Wagz said it is sweet. It fits perfectly and allows you did open the hood and also attach doors, the other one wraps around the cage so you cannot run full doors. My experience was the super atv one would be worth about 50 bucks, I helped through the whole thing and it is made terrible, the weatherstrip around it is also junk and you cant even keep it on long enough to try to install the non fitting windshield.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The Polaris windshield brings a premium but seems to the #1 in quality. I guess I'll just have to bite the bullet. Thanks for the replys and opinions.

·
Registered
599 Posts
It does bring a premium and I don't say this often but its worth it fit and finish are outstanding.

Reactions: mustangwagz
1 - 5 of 5 Posts