PRC Polaris Ranger Club banner
21 - 24 of 24 Posts
How are you liking the XTR’s ?
I put them on my bike, omg what a difference! Those outlaws sucked compared to these lol I went with 30x10x14 on the stock rims, had to go up to third setting on springs, and trimmed off skid pan piece that wraps around frame, but now clear them fine.

Odd, you had to do that, I’m running a 30 radial outlaw, measures just under 30. shocks on lowest setting, no rubbing at all, plenty room.

I put them on my bike, omg what a difference! Those outlaws sucked compared to these lol I went with 30x10x14 on the stock rims, had to go up to third setting on springs, and trimmed off skid pan piece that wraps around frame, but now clear them fine.
Hey I just got a 2019 High Lifter. I'm looking into the same tires you have any pics of the XTR 370's on the machine? I was worried about the 30s fitting as well. Mine is not the crew but would love some feedback on the tires. Thanks

21 - 24 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.