PRC Polaris Ranger Club banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a few pics of the Ranger around the lease in Encinal Tx. Las Pintas Ranch. Had one bad day when the bead came off the rim twice......

Attachments

·
Registered
52 Posts
I was trying to figure out a way to mount my road feeder but I was afraid the an extension tube would stress the welds on the hitch. How is yours holding up? Great pics! I'm in Pearsall.

·
Registered
492 Posts
I've got the same feeder but mounted on the front reciver. Never had a problem with weld or stability and keeps the back open for loading/unloading and being able to reach the ice chest. I just can't do that Lone Star.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I was trying to figure out a way to mount my road feeder but I was afraid the an extension tube would stress the welds on the hitch. How is yours holding up? Great pics! I'm in Pearsall.
So far holding up good it's not that heavy holds about a bag and a half. I still have use of the bed and the dump if needed.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I've got the same feeder but mounted on the front reciver. Never had a problem with weld or stability and keeps the back open for loading/unloading and being able to reach the ice chest. I just can't do that Lone Star.

Gotta have the Lone Star!!!!

·
Registered
209 Posts
Where do you San Antonio guys ride besides the deer lease? We go to Mud Buddys in Ezzell when we can or back towards Humble/Kingwood (Houston area) where family is but other than that my Ranger and 4 wheelers are just show pieces. I'd love to find a place closer to home to ride.

·
Registered
3,033 Posts
nice ranch brian hope you had good luck T&S tsextocs2014 1201.JPG

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Where do you San Antonio guys ride besides the deer lease? We go to Mud Buddys in Ezzell when we can or back towards Humble/Kingwood (Houston area) where family is but other than that my Ranger and 4 wheelers are just show pieces. I'd love to find a place closer to home to ride.

Where exactly do you live Doyle? There is Hidden Falls Adventure park in Marble Falls. I have never been there besides on YouTube a million times but seems like a great place.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Where exactly do you live Doyle? There is Hidden Falls Adventure park in Marble Falls. I have never been there besides on YouTube a million times but seems like a great place.
I live around La Vernia a little South of SA.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I live around La Vernia a little South of SA.

Yeah so much private land here in Texas not many places to ride unless you own a lot of property or are a part of a big deer lease. I have been wanting to try that Hidden Falls Adventure park just haven't had the time I would need some place to stay because I would like to take the wife and little ones so still trying to sort out the accommodation situation.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Lol yep. I got a wide and 2 daughters so "roughing" it in a tent somewhere will probably never be an option again. Ha.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Lol yep. I got a wide and 2 daughters so "roughing" it in a tent somewhere will probably never be an option again. Ha.
Yes sir my wife is a str8 city girl so if she can't sleep on a bed with a hot shower not happening. This is her form of roughing it. might be doing this this upcoming year. You can take your side by sides or atv's out there if you want.

Brady Vacation Rental - VRBO 345413 - 5 BR Hill Country Lodge in TX, Luxurious Private Lodge on the San Saba River - Weekend of March 7th Available

·
Registered
209 Posts
That looks pretty awesome. I bet my wife would love that.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts