PRC Polaris Ranger Club banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Vendor
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Attention all PRC FORUM Members, it is with pleasure and excitement to announce the

6th Annual 2017 FixMyToys.com Black Friday / Cyber Week Sale.

Our goal is to go over the top and out perform the past year deals. As usual, you can't and won't find better prices elsewhere as we are the KING of past year Polaris buy-outs including Apparel, Gear & Accessories.

FMT_BF_CM_PRC.png

This year, we are bringing you a few more surprises that will help surpass those previous year specials. SUBSCRIBE TO THIS THREAD in order to see some teasers and stay informed on all of the different deals going on.

We are also excited to announce newly developed OEM Parts Finders for the following powersports brands, Polaris, Can-Am, Honda & Arctic Cat. (Will be available before the sale starts)

part_finder_mockup.jpg

* "Aftermarket Options Feature" will follow soon after the sale *

& MORE..

Full Lines of 509 | Fox | FXR Apparel & Gear

These will be added in the coming days of course before our sale begins, stay tuned!

WHEN?

The Black Friday Sale will officially begin at 12:01 A.M(EST) on November 24th (Friday)

The Cyber Monday/Week Sale will follow at 12:01 A.M(EST) on November 27th (Monday)

The Cyber Week Sale will conclude on December 3rd at Midnight (EST)

WHERE?

FixMyToys.com - OEM & Aftermarket Powersports Superstore - OEM & Aftermarket Powersports Superstore

(Black Friday Sale Webpage will be shared in the upcoming weeks)

Stay Tuned, More To Come Soon!

* Past Year Sale Threads *

2016 - http://www.prcforum.com/forum/142-fixmytoys-com/93194-5th-annual-fixmytoys-oem-polaris-black-friday-cyber-monday-sale-2016-a.html

2015 - http://www.prcforum.com/forum/142-fixmytoys-com/64150-2015-fixmytoys-black-friday-sale-subscribe-thread.html

2014 - http://www.prcforum.com/forum/142-fixmytoys-com/58220-2014-fixmytoys-black-friday-sale-going-now-through-monday.html

2013 - http://www.prcforum.com/forum/142-fixmytoys-com/52630-fixmytoys-polaris-rzr-ranger-black-friday-sale-2013-subscribe-thread.html

2012 - http://www.prcforum.com/forum/142-fixmytoys-com/45188-black-friday-mega-sale-subscribe-thread.html

I Present to You This Year's Black Friday / Cyber Week Deals - MORE ADDED DAILY!

OFFICIAL LIVE SALE LINK: | SHOP NOW |

extended_warranty_2017.jpg

All_Mirrors.jpg

ALL_Polaris_Clothing.jpg

WE STOCKED UP ON EVEN MORE PAST YEAR POLARIS CLOTHING!! - WHILE SUPPLIES LAST

Ranger_Deals.jpg

·
Registered
2,566 Posts
I think last year during the 12 days of Christmas giveaway...I won a tee shirt...

·
Vendor
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Subscribed!

Zach, Bring it!, don’t leave nothing in the bag.

Any smoking deals on new Polaris Ranger accessories?
We will always have great deals on Polaris, more to come on this :)

·
Administrator
6,360 Posts
Guys, this IS a big deal! Great time to stock up on expendables and those other purchases you have been thinking about! Thanks, Zach!

·
Vendor
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Guys, this IS a big deal! Great time to stock up on expendables and those other purchases you have been thinking about! Thanks, Zach!
I won stuff by cleverly existing a few years ago. This is the real deal! Plus I've order stuff from them and it showed up. Super reputable outfit.
As always, we appreciate the feedback. Yes, keep your eyes peeled because we are bringing everyone at PRC the best deals possible for a limited time.

*Wink* There may be some more giveaways as well.

·
Super Moderator
6,745 Posts
Zach, are you out there?

Sneak Peek, Item Lists, Giveaways ?

Whats your current stock on accessories for the new 18’ 1000 Ranger XP?
Any of the stereo components, roofs, doors ?

·
Vendor
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Zach, are you out there?

Sneak Peek, Item Lists, Giveaways ?

Whats your current stock on accessories for the new 18’ 1000 Ranger XP?
Any of the stereo components, roofs, doors ?
I am here! Just putting together more sneak peaks. Scroll to the OP as I have updated the clothing, ESC and some other stuff. I will be adding our Accessory deals very soon!

As far as 2018 stock goes, I will try my best to get around to you tomorrow via PM with our current stock. The website will be completely up to date with what we have in stock by Monday or Tuesday next week, just in time for Black Friday!

·
Registered
50 Posts
Great people, excellent store !!! Got to know Chris while we were all waiting first deliveries of the Slingshot three years ago. Bought some stuff from them, fast friendly service and shipping. Great prices for forum members too. Thanks Zach, say Hi to Chris for me.

·
Vendor
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Great people, excellent store !!! Got to know Chris while we were all waiting first deliveries of the Slingshot three years ago. Bought some stuff from them, fast friendly service and shipping. Great prices for forum members too. Thanks Zach, say Hi to Chris for me.
Hey, thanks for the kind words, I will be sure to mention to Chris!

DEAL ITEMS UPDATES - 11/20/17

Stay Tuned!

·
Registered
334 Posts
won a Polaris hoodie 2 years ago and a hat 3 years ago, looking forward to the sale

·
Vendor
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
won a Polaris hoodie 2 years ago and a hat 3 years ago, looking forward to the sale
Happy to see you won something from last year. We are doing another giveaway here : GUESS HOW MANY RIVETS?!? make sure to get your guess in before December 3rd!

Also, don't forget to check out the awesome deals going on now for Polaris Clothing for the entire family starting at just $5! Stock up on Oil, Belts, Filters, etc... while pricing is at it's lowest point of the year!

Check out the select past year accessories for RANGER while supplies last!
VISIT THE SALE HERE!

Not to mention, we are doing 15% OFF ALL OEM Parts when you use our new "PARTS FINDER" as well as 35% OFF Polaris ESC until December 3rd!

·
Vendor
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

Attachments

·
Vendor
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
I want to thank everyone here at PRC Forums that shopped FixMyToys.com during our Black Friday/Cyber Monday Sale as well as our Holiday Sale. It was a huge success and we couldn't do it without our loyal forum community customers. It is amazing how powerful this Ranger community is and continues to be. We started as a Supporting Vendor here back in 2011 and it is amazing to see the same customers still shopping FIXMYTOYS to this day. We will continue trying to bring you the best deals possible and there are lots of exciting things coming our way for 2018.

If you didn't get a chance to shop yet, now is the perfect time! The Holiday Flash Sales will be going on until December 31st and there are still lots of great deals going on from Apparel, Gear & Accessories. Don't hesitate if you have questions, we are committed to being your 1-stop shop for everything OEM Polaris.

Use our newly updated OEM Polaris Parts Finder tool and receive 10% OFF. --> CLICK HERE <--

Stock up on Oil, Belts, Filters, etc.. and get the lowest prices of the year! --> CLICK HERE <--

Lastly, don't forget to take advantage of our 30% OFF Polaris ESC ( Extended Warranty ) 48-60 month plans going on now until December 27th! Call us at (855) 640-3785 to take advantage and get your FREE quote today.

Again, thank you for your business and we hope you have a happy and safe new year!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts