PRC Polaris Ranger Club banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been trying to time when to sell my 2015 as my 2023 CREW Trail Boss gets delivered. I had a ship date of the first of Dec to mid of Jan, but they bumped it a month this week...

Wheel Tire Automotive parking light Vehicle Truck

Is anyone else seeing a bump in the schedule?

I was hoping that they had their supply chain ironed out a bit, but I guess still too unpredictable.

·
Registered
‘17 Ranger 570 Midsize
1,318 Posts
Nope, but considering the delays that most people are seeing for other products, I think you are lucky. It will be a nice one!

·
Registered
774 Posts
All the covid restrictions and quarantines has affected the trucking industry big time. A local trucking company here of some 30 yrs went out of business this year because they cannot recruit drivers for long hauls. Drivers don't want to put up with all the restrictions being placed on them.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I drove truck for 40 years. Towards the end of my career, you practically had to be an attorney to stay out of trouble! You have a huge responsibility to the other people on the road with you. Parking is almost non existent. Just needing to go to the restroom is an ordeal. All for what amounts to little more than minimum wage. Sorry, off my rant now.
I bought a Kubota tractor last year. The front loader took 9 months due to back orders. Same problem on other attachments as well. Good luck with your ability to be patient.

·
Administrator
7,985 Posts
Everyone needs to send BRANDON a thank you card for all he has done to US.

Reactions: jimh406
1 - 7 of 7 Posts