PRC Polaris Ranger Club banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
13,044 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is what I thought Randy and I would bring, I know a couple of this we did not discuss. I made a small list for Randy and I. If anyone knows of anything else add it on early as I am about to start packing.

Neal- 2 chairs, small table, small assortment of tools, jack, Armor All, detail wax, rags, ?????

Randy- 2 chairs, tire shine, window cleaner, paper towels,????

All Four- Bring your business cards
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
24,233 Posts
Neal,

Gary got us all business cards for Vegas so I added those to your list.

BTW, I am flying up there and back home in shorts and was wondering if you guys are going to pack any to wear up there? I thought maybe on that Tuesday I would not change into jeans/Dockers, until the evening meal. If we stay around the hotel on Wednesday, shorts would be fine too. You guys bringing shorts or not?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
18,494 Posts
Yep...I'll bring that stuff Neal. I always have hand tools in my truck too. I intend also to bring my Motorcycle cleaning kit.

Do you want me to bring a couple of 5 gallon water containers, a bucket and some mild carwash soap? I'm thinking just in case the Ranger gets trashed due to inclement weather during your commute.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
24,233 Posts
Might not be a bad idea Randy. I assume you have bug remover stuff in your motorcycle kit too? Although, with fresh paint, not sure we can use that. wonder if they have an outside faucet up there, surely they do. Might want to throw a garden hose sprayer in too.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
13,044 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ran said:
Yep...I'll bring that stuff Neal. I always have hand tools in my truck too. I intend also to bring my Motorcycle cleaning kit.

Do you want me to bring a couple of 5 gallon water containers, a bucket and some mild carwash soap? I'm thinking just in case the Ranger gets trashed due to inclement weather during your commute.
Thats a great idea Randy.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
13,044 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ElecTech said:
Neal,

Gary got us all business cards for Vegas so I added those to your list.

BTW, I am flying up there and back home in shorts and was wondering if you guys are going to pack any to wear up there? I thought maybe on that Tuesday I would not change into jeans/Dockers, until the evening meal. If we stay around the hotel on Wednesday, shorts would be fine too. You guys bringing shorts or not?
Thanks for the reminder on the B-cards Bruce, I had forgotton those. I am bringing jeans, dress shorts, and my 2 pair of favorite pants which are Columbia khaki's that the legs unzip and convert to nice shorts.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
18,494 Posts
I 'might' bring a pair of shorts. Its been unseasonably cool up here (in fact, we hit a record low 'high' temperature the other day). On Thursday, our high was in the high 50s!

I haven't checked the Twin Cities lately, but we're supposed to have mid-70s this week.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
24,233 Posts
Sounds like great weather Randy. Maybe I should pack a light jacket too? Sounds like my kind of weather and it beats roasting in the 100's anyday!! Actually, it feels like a nice fall day here today, low humidity and temps in the 70's.

Neal, I have a dozen pair of Columbia cargo pocket shorts, Cliff Lake model, and I love them. It is about the only "out of the house" shorts I own. I would love to see those zippered style that you have. I have thought about ordering some but have never seen any in person. Seems like an ideal setup to me.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
18,494 Posts
What....is this some sort of men's fashion show, or what?! :roll: :lol:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
24,233 Posts
We have to talk fashion or else someone might just bring Harley shirts!! :shock: :lol:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
18,494 Posts
ElecTech said:
We have to talk fashion or else someone might just bring Harley shirts!! :shock: :lol:
'Honestly,' I have VERY few T-shirts that are not Harley shirts. I will find a couple though. :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
18,494 Posts
Gary Lenon said:
If we are going to be posting photos we will need computers and cameras.
I take both computer and cam just about everywhere I go.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
24,233 Posts
My laptop, camera, card reader and cable is all packed as well. I will unpack the business cards to save some room for the return trip.
 
1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Top