PRC Polaris Ranger Club banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do any of you guys use a cargo trailer to haul your rig? my ranger is pretty tall..what size should i look for? would like to make it into a campable hauler.

·
Registered
2,680 Posts
I've seen that 'look' before...."who's waiting for WHO now ??..."...nice rig by the way.

Reactions: carnivore

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I guess I will be looking for something around 8.5x16 around 78" at the entrance..would be a great bonus if it had been finished out inside with a couple bunks etc.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I am looking at some used ones as well...i just want to make sure my top clears the gate etc. i think it would be cool to have a couple bunks etc...do any of you guys have pics of your interiors?

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
I guess I will be looking for something around 8.5x16 around 78" at the entrance..would be a great bonus if it had been finished out inside with a couple bunks etc.
That's exactly what I have. I purchased an 8.5’ x 16’ Homesteader Patriot enclosed trailer last year. It came down to a multiple of reasons, but cost and a local manufacturer were a big part of my decision. I did add a few options: 1’ taller, rear stabilizer jacks, electrical package, insulation in the walls, a spare tire floor compartment and an A/C for extended stays. I've since added insulation in the ceiling and covered it with plywood. Good luck with your choice.
Transport Vehicle Trailer Automotive exterior Cargo
Transport Vehicle Trailer Automotive exterior Asphalt
Vehicle Transport Trailer Automotive exterior Car
Wall Floor Room Plywood Wood
Tire Automotive tire Vehicle Bumper Car

·
Registered
52 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.