PRC Polaris Ranger Club banner

Thunderhawk on Facebook ?

1K views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  JRDUNN96 
#1 ·
Personally, I see no great value in Facebook. Whenever I've tried to use Facebook to find any useful information it has been practically impossible, while the forums are a great archive for decades of helpful tips and useful information. That's why Thunderhawk Performance has been here since 2006.

People have been telling us for years that we should have Thunderhawk Performance on Facebook to reach more people. We've actually had a Facebook account set up for Thunderhawk Performance since 2012 and never used it.

Well, anyway, one of our goals from 2020 was to get Thunderhawk Performance on Facebook. I realize that it seems odd to put our company on Facebook right now. But, since we already put in the work to launch Thunderhawk on Facebook, we've decided to go ahead with it.

Thunderhawk Performance is now on Facebook!

We wanted to let everybody here know about this for two reasons -
1. We would like to ask you to help us by following Thunderhawk Performance on Facebook​
2. We're having a drawing on Facebook for a free $50 gift certificate (must enter by 1/31/21), and we want to be sure that all of our old friends here know about it so you can get in on the drawing​

So, if you can spare a few minutes, please go over to the Thunderhawk Performance Facebook page and follow us.

See less See more
#5 ·
Why not do the drawing on here? It would be more beneficial for members here...
We don't normally do drawings and such. We do donate to clubs and events, and were always a contributor to the old PRC Rally events (I attended as well). I've got someone helping me on this Facebook thing, and they recommended using the drawing to get Facebook people's interest and get things rolling on Facebook. So, we're doing this one drawing.

As a long-time member on PRC (and RZR forums), I figured posting this here would allow the forum members to get in on the drawing if they wanted.

#6 ·
Just fyi, you can create an account and disable it. That’s what I would suggest unless you are wanting to make a political statement.
Thanks for this info. I'm looking into all angles of this Facebook thing and trying to learn-the-ropes.

I don't wish to make any political statement, just to reach a group of Ranger and RZR owners that do not visit the forums.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.