PRC Polaris Ranger Club banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am thinking about buying a set of radials (General Grabber AT2) size 205/75R15 and a set of 15" rims for my 2013 800 crew. I found these tires around $100 a piece off the net and rims were $325 and figured they would last me a lot longer then a set of 4 wheeler tires, since i do a lot of road riding. My question is... has anyone tried the exact same thing and tried the exact same size? I do not have a lift of any kind on my ranger and I'd hate to put one on it, just for the fact of putting a lot of extra stress on my axles. Ya'll think these will fit without any rubbing? these tires should measure around 27", but didnt know since they are for light trucks, would they make any difference in the height or width when compared to a 4 wheeler tire?

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Well I bit the bullet and just ordered the 225/70R15 of the General Grabber AT2, so we will see how they work out for me!

·
Registered
1,458 Posts
I think you will probably be just fine. Yes they are a little heavier but they have less tread too so will put less stress on the drive train off road and on road running is low stress as well.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts