PRC Polaris Ranger Club banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can you put 27" Bighorns on stock camo(steel) wheels? If not Bighorns, any other 27" or 28" tire?

·
Registered
15,400 Posts
I really don't see any reason why they won't. The only issue you may have is the chance that the inside side wall of the tire rubbing on the ends of the sway bar without wheel spacers. I'd shoot Matt at ATVoutfitters.net an email. Matt is great to work with and can answer your question without any worries.

Brian

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I bought some wheels and tires from Matt for my Sportsman but I'd like to just buy tires for the Ranger for now. I guess I'll email him, Thanks Brian, Chris

·
Registered
28,607 Posts
The tires will more than likely rub on the tierods. Spacers will cost almost as much as rims.

·
Registered
35 Posts
i have a set of 27x10x12 on the front of my 05 500 and 27x12x12 on back and the fronts did rub,but i just ordered a pair of tires for a friend for his 07 500 and they sent 27x9x12 for the front and they did not rub.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I found a good deal on some spacers, do you think 1-1/2" is too much or do ya'll think it would be allright? Thanks, Chris

·
Registered
28,607 Posts
Thats the size most people running spacers use.

·
SSW Moderator
5,627 Posts
I wouldn't go past 1 1/2" thou, are you just putting them in the from or all the way around?

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Pops

I wouldn't go past 1 1/2" thou, are you just putting them in the from or all the way around?
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"> I'm not sure, but I'd say I will only NEED them in front.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.