PRC Polaris Ranger Club banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a stock 2021 Ranger 1000 Crew premium. I am looking to got to DOT tires and 14" wheels. I am looking at the Tusk Terrabites and wanted to see if anyone put the 28x10x14. I want to be sure they will fit with no issues before i buy them.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Did you guys have to change a-arms or add any sort of lift to keep from having any rubbing? Also, how well have the tires held up? How’s the wear? I’m looking at a set of these wheels and tires for my 2019 XP1000 Crew Northstar EPS.

·
Registered
259 Posts
Did you guys have to change a-arms or add any sort of lift to keep from having any rubbing? Also, how well have the tires held up? How’s the wear? I’m looking at a set of these wheels and tires for my 2019 XP1000 Crew Northstar EPS.
Howdy WF66! No. No. Tires have be held up better than I expected! Mine have a lot of asphalt miles too, I’m at 2500 miles now, most of those on these tires. I’ve been very happy with the look and durability, traction too. My machine is 100% stock in the suspension department, still in stock settings. See in this video, no rubbing:
OFF-CAMBER | 2020 Ranger Crew 1000 SOHC (Vid #39)

·
Registered
259 Posts
If you purchase the tires on SunF.com, use promo code “SOUTHWESTORV” and it’ll save you a decent chunk of money. Plus I get a small kick back too, and I enjoy that. ;) Let me know if you have any other questions.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Thank you! That’s exactly what I needed to know.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts