PRC Polaris Ranger Club banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Ranger 1000 Premium with Winter package
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'll be trailering my Ranger 1000 back and forth to hunt camp and the lake does anyone have any feedback on the Polaris cover or any experience using a quality cover for storage and trailering?

·
Registered
315 Posts
I know you have to be really careful using covers for boats or you’ll get scratching from the cover moving. I’d personally consider creating temporary walls of OSB/Plywood for going down the road.

If you did use a cover, you’d have to clean the Ranger before putting it on which doesn’t sound like would be convenient.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Good advice, my goal is storage protection and was considering the towable for frequent trips back and forth to camp/lake both very rural locations with lots of bugs/dust.

·
Registered
463 Posts
Enclosed trailer, then you can camp in it after unloading, two birds with one stone🤣

·
Registered
463 Posts
That's right, now your talking, wish I had one now, got some friends going to Hatfield McCoy next week, my son cannot get off to go this time, and I really can't afford a cabin just for me, if I had a enclosed trailer, I'd take it and sleep in it👍

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yes, I got an upgrade on my trailer but I still have my covered wagon for overnight.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts