PRC Polaris Ranger Club banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,

I am brand new to the ranger community. Just purchased a 2013 ranger 500 a few days ago. My question is does anyone use a 6x10 trailer to haul there's around in? I'm gonna store it in my garage so space is limited. My rangers width is 58" so I'm guessing a 6x10 would be sufficient. Thanks in advance for yalls input!

It's better to burn out than fade away

"It's better to burn out than fade away"

·
Registered
621 Posts
+1 you'll be fine with the 6'

Scott is that 5' pretty tight?

·
Registered
1,650 Posts
A 5' will be very tight for a full size. You will likely end up with larger tires later on and it for sure would not fit on a 5' wide then.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Rear tires on my 570 clear the side rails by about 1.5 inches on each side on a 5' wide trailer. If you are planning on wheels with more offset or wider tires, go with the 6'.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks guys. I went with a 6 1/2 x 12' trailer just to be safe

"It's better to burn out than fade away"

·
Registered
181 Posts
I sold my 5x10 trailer when I bought my new 570 crew, it was just too tight of a fit for loading and unloading and purchased a 6 1/2 x 12.

·
Vendor
325 Posts
I sold my 5x10 trailer when I bought my new 570 crew, it was just too tight of a fit for loading and unloading and purchased a 6 1/2 x 12.
trainman, where did you buy that trailer, the way they did the gate is exactly what i'm looking for.
thanks
jody

·
Registered
376 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts