PRC Polaris Ranger Club banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok.... the wind is blowing so hard outside I can feel it through the walls. Snow is starting to fall and we had our first night with below freezing temperatures.

What better time to think about/prepare for summer !!!!!

I use the buggy to pull a lawn roller (72", appox. 1100lbs.). I have the stock tires on now. I'd like a wide flat tire with minimum lug to spread out the weight as much as possible. Thought about getting some Golf cart tires. anybody try this or something similar ?????

·
Registered
4,982 Posts
Yeah Stan, There is a 2009 Club Car 1550, that's the all wheel drive model, that's running around down here with some Carlisle 25" turf tires that seem to be lasting a way long time. I don't really care for Carlisle tires but these have held up really well and he is going thru the coral and some mud as well with them..... Just FYI..

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
Here are a few to choose from. Most turf tires I could find only come in 25's. But I bet if you measure the stock tires there darn close to 25 anyways.

Id run 25X10 on all 4 corners.

GBC Street Force, Carlisle All Trail, Kenda Speed Racer and Kenda Bounty hunter HT. There are a few choices out there. Wouldn't mind a set for summer time use myself.

·
Registered
4,982 Posts
yep,ALL..TRAIL........

·
Administrator
6,360 Posts
I've found that Bighorns don't damage my lawn at all... until you lock the diff, then it looks like I've ran over it with a Sherman tank! :disturbed:

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Between tires and rims, this is getting expensive !!!!

Any disadvantages running 25 X 10's all the way around ??? (as opposed to 10's on the rears and 8's on the front)

·
Registered
131 Posts
Carlisle makes a special 26x9.50-12 turf tire for the back of the all wheel steer JD garden tractors. You could run them on the front and use a standard 26x12-12 on the rear.

·
Registered
4,982 Posts
Between tires and rims, this is getting expensive !!!!

Any disadvantages running 25 X 10's all the way around ??? (as opposed to 10's on the rears and 8's on the front)
Welcome..to..UTV..Land..!!=======================

·
Registered
51 Posts
I have the stock tires and black steel rims that are practically new (20 miles) 25x10-12 front tires and 25x11-12 rear tires Carlisle All Trails. I would make somebody a good deal on them.

atlas jsv3000 b.jpg

Jason

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I have the stock tires and black steel rims that are practically new (20 miles) 25x10-12 front tires and 25x11-12 rear tires Carlisle All Trails. I would make somebody a good deal on them.

View attachment 15198

Jason
Jason... Am I safe in assuming you are looking to sell the wheels and tires in the pic ???? If so, please let me know what you'd like to get for them.

·
Registered
51 Posts
How do you send a private message on this forum? Yes I would sell the complete four tire and rim package for $400 + shipping. Do you have a Fastenal store near you?

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
How do you send a private message on this forum?

Just click on my name and the pop up window will have a "private message" icon. You can send a message from there. I also sent you a private message. You can get to it from "Notifications" located at the very top right of the home page. I have 3 Fastenal store that are close.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Yeah these are the same rims used on the base model 900s with the black steel rims. It's actually the same rim and tire package that Polaris sells on the Ranger EV (electric vehicle).

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Yeah these are the same rims used on the base model 900s with the black steel rims. It's actually the same rim and tire package that Polaris sells on the Ranger EV (electric vehicle).
So all we need is a shipping cost ?????? And if that works, how would you like to receive funds ????

·
Registered
533 Posts
My dad has Turf tires that he puts on his RZR when he will be driving it around his property.. since the rear diff doesn't have turf mode like the Ranger, it will tear some grass up quick!.

·
Registered
533 Posts
Here's a pic. 10633267_764963620232890_1014160912658795738_o.jpg

1 - 20 of 20 Posts