PRC Polaris Ranger Club banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
762 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this weekend, after working Christmas eve and Christmas day night shift, I spent Saturday and Sunday in my shop and man cave. This is one of two trees added... need to see this finished before I plant the 2nd tree.

·
Registered
5,736 Posts
NICE ! and not just everybody has one.......! like say a YETI ice chest.........

Reactions: JJaxon

·
Registered
3,033 Posts
nice cave dude T&S good work

·
Registered
408 Posts
That is cool JJ. -- reo

·
Registered
1,996 Posts
Though you had thsi big huge gnarly looking biker beard.. LOL

Now you need to fire up the saws, and run em in at an angle and make "chainsaw holders" outta that log! lol

·
Registered
762 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

Now you need to fire up the saws, and run em in at an angle and make "chainsaw holders" outta that log! lol
Use to have the beard a few years ago...

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
762 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
uploadfromtaptalk1451343719662.jpg uploadfromtaptalk1451343756985.jpg uploadfromtaptalk1451343794266.jpg uploadfromtaptalk1451343833057.jpg
The log, pulled it, then pushed it into the shop with the ranger, located center and anchor points on the floor, my son thought he'd try to do it himself, and the blocking installed around it above the ceiling. uploadfromtaptalk1451344041093.jpg
Wasn't what she prefers... no water inside.

·
Registered
616 Posts
View attachment 18890 View attachment 18898 View attachment 18906 View attachment 18914
The log, pulled it, then pushed it into the shop with the ranger, located center and anchor points on the floor, my son thought he'd try to do it himself, and the blocking installed around it above the ceiling. View attachment 18922
Wasn't what she prefers... no water inside.

LOL, my lab would do the same thing, just looking for the bird

·
Registered
762 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

I sold my chain saw a few months ago, never used it the last 10 years.

·
Administrator
6,360 Posts
I'm a crotchety old bachelor so my whole double-wide is my man cave. Really like the idea of having a couple of stumps in the house. Maybe I could install one in front of my porcelain throne to help me get up and down--knees aren't what they use to be! Maybe a well figured branch or two coming out of the walls for mounting small game and birds would look cool as well?! The dog going in and out of her doggy door keeps my floors looking like a cave :cower:

Looks good John - can't wait to see what's next!

Reactions: trog and JJaxon

·
Registered
762 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I'm a crotchety old bachelor so my whole double-wide is my man cave. Really like the idea of having a couple of stumps in the house. Maybe I could install one in front of my porcelain throne to help me get up and down--knees aren't what they use to be! Maybe a well figured branch or two coming out of the walls for mounting small game and birds would look cool as well?! The dog going in and out of her doggy door keeps my floors looking like a cave :cower:

Looks good John - can't wait to see what's next!
Great minds think alike. Ha.
The stump / throne gives me a new idea to ponder. My shop doesn't yet have running water, but it's in the close vicinity, just need to dig and locate - someday. Having a way to Go will eventually play into my project list. Disguising a toilet to look like a tree stump would be a great addition, as long as it flushes. But then again, not having plumbing out there keeps it a MAN cave, less inviting to woman in the house. l :

Reactions: tuna

·
Registered
762 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I think a hammock between the two trees would be perfect for your man cave :encouragement:
I have a rope hammock that would be perfect. . Great idea.

·
Registered
3,033 Posts
watch those hammocks you can fall out when sleeping lol T&S

·
Registered
762 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
watch those hammocks you can fall out when sleeping lol T&S
Not the way I sleep... ( :

·
Registered
762 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Worse thing about a hammock is I don't get anything done,,, maybe that's a good thing.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts