PRC Polaris Ranger Club banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings all,

Well, I have finally decided to upgrade from my 2011 800 Crew to a 2023 1000XP Crew and was interested in hearing from others who own the newer ride. My current ride has an insulated steel roof and a flip out glass windshield, and I plan to add something similar to the new crew as well. The one I am looking at does not come with either, and I am curious if anyone has any recommendations on where to look for aftermarket products for this machine? Polaris parts are so expensive and I plan to install the parts myself rather than paying the dealer an exorbitant amount of money for something I am capable and willing to do.

Thanks in advance,

Tom

· Registered
147 Posts
EMP is always a good scource but it always depends on what you are looking for. When I upgraded in 21 from my 2008 ranger 500 I figured out what I wanted then found a dealer and along the way I communicated with Polaris and they ended up giving me a loyalty discount and money towards add-ons. I got most of my lights and additional winch over the interweb though. switches came though OTRATTA as usual.

· Registered
2,172 Posts
Thanks B. This is probably a stupid question, but what does EMP stand for? I am pretty sure it isn't Electromagnetic Pulse...:)
Extreme metal products

· Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks all. Found another site: sidebysidestuff.com. Only problem is they don't show any products for 2023 models. I checked with my dealership, and they are telling me 2022 items will also fit 2023 models as there weren't any changes that would affect the fitment.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts