PRC Polaris Ranger Club banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been waiting for 3 years for a company to make some kind of upper enclosure to fit on the polaris ranger half doors, like they do for the general and other models. Got tired of waiting last week and decided to make some with stuff I had laying around the barn. Spent 75 bucks total and most of that was on the bedliner spray! I cut 2 square holes in line with the existing framework and used a size smaller squarestock so the uppers just drop right in snuggly with no attachment needed. Still baffled by the fact that no companies are making these yet.
Tire Wheel Automotive tire Hood Tread
Tire Wheel Vehicle Motor vehicle Hood
Vehicle Tire Motor vehicle Wheel Hood
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Motor vehicle
Vehicle Hood Motor vehicle Window Automotive tire
Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Motor vehicle
Automotive tire Bumper Flooring Automotive exterior Gas

·
Registered
19 Posts
Great work! I am with you on why no one has started building these with the amount of Rangers out there.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Great work! I am with you on why no one has started building these with the amount of Rangers out there.
Thanks! I know a lot of people with the half doors that would be interested if they were available. Too bad they took so long to make, could be a good business opportunity lol

·
Registered
1 Posts
I recently purchased a 2017 Northstar Polaris Ranger for the first time, with 600 miles on it. It has 14x7 front wheels, 14x8 rear wheels, and all-around 27x10x14 tyres. Does the wider wheel cause the tyre diameter to be smaller than Bad-Bunny Accessories? Is this okay or do I need a larger tyre in the back? any information is appreciated.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts