PRC Polaris Ranger Club banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are there any late model rangers on the used market that should be weary of? Im not talking about abused or damaged but rather, certain model years that are more problematic. For example, a hunting buddy told me about a 2013 ranger 900 LE with 100 hrs on it for $11k and it might be bought for 10 or 10.5k. I looked around on this site and it appears this bike may be know for tranny problems. Did they upgrade the trannys in 14 and 15 models?

What about the 2014 570 mid size, are there know problems that are now fixed for 2015?

My experience is, many new product releases have bugs or weaknesses that tend to get worked out by the second or third model year so im wondering if i should avoid certain model yrs like this 900 LE 2013.

I will prob buy new but at the same time, if i run across a good buy on a used one i want to be open to that but sure dont want to unintentionally end up with one known to be problematic

Thx formthe help

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
Jump on the 2013 XP900 LE EPS. I'm approachinng 3,800 trouble free miles. Love it. No more problems with these than any other. Mine's stock. But, when the lifts and big tires go on, and ya head for the for the deepest mud hole you can find, things are much more likely to go south on any model. Good hunting. :glee::encouragement:

Reactions: catmanLE

·
Registered
221 Posts
I have a 2014 570 mid size crew with 1400 trouble free miles, plenty of room and plenty of power for the whole fam damily!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts