PRC Polaris Ranger Club banner

Wanting to take trip in March.

Tags
riding trails
1K views 6 replies 3 participants last post by  cljslj09 
#1 ·
I'm looking for some place to ride in March. I like the looks of Ride Royal Blue and Windrock but I would like to find something a little closer to Mississippi. I'm not marking these off my list yet. Just want to see if there's anything closer like Ride Royal Blue and Windrock. I will be riding 570 midsize stock but hopefully I will have a few upgrades before the trip.

Thanks
Chris

#2 ·
What part of mississippi are you from? I really like boggs and boulders but it is a little different style of riding that ride royal blue and windrock.

#3 ·
South central MS I'm about 60 miles south of Jackson and about 45 miles north of Hattiesburg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#5 ·
Anything north of Hattiesburg is north MS to me, lol. There are tons places to ride these days but most of the down south ones, as you may already now, are mud themed and just a completely different experience. A group of our friends go to Bogs and Boulders in Alabama a few times each year and seem to like it, but if yo want scenery and to be able to ride until until your hearts content and very little backtracking then TN is where it's at. I go the the Tennessee mountains at least twice each year and have found nothing that remotely compares to it. Well worth the trip IMO. A stock machine with do nicely up there also. Royal Blue is a great starting point.

#6 ·
Another thing, I like March in TN because I have found the trail conditions to be the worst, and less chance of dusty trails. Windshields, skid plates, tires and winch if riding alone, but I highly recommend having more than one machines as it is safer and a lot more fun.

#7 ·
Thanks Expat, I am looking for the more scenic ride. I like to ride the mud trails but I want to do something different.
I have children that may ride, I have rumble seat I that use around here but sure how well that would work in the mountains.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.