PRC Polaris Ranger Club banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Administrator
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dear PRC Community Members,

Over the past year, there have been updates to your community environment that have introduced challenges in usability and performance. We sincerely apologize if you have been negatively impacted. Efforts to improve the technology, user interface, and site performance has revealed weaknesses in the platform and outdated software on the site. Once we started looking at how to address these issues, it became clear that we needed to determine how to fix the underlying problems.

We needed to improve user experience, site speed, and overall performance, all while providing a secure environment for you to interact with your community. For the past few months, we have been actively seeking a resolution to these issues.

We are excited to announce that we are upgrading your site!! We have been working with a design and product development team that has enhanced Xenforo software to provide a modern and much better-performing platform. Our goal is to deliver an experience that better fits the current and growing long term needs of your community.

The new platform is designed for efficiency, stability, and to be user-friendly across all devices, including mobile. More time can be spent engaging, sharing, and contributing to your favorite community no matter where you are!

This is just the first stage of the new platform and we look forward to hearing your feedback as we make regular and timely improvements.

Thank you for all your support!

~ Community Support

·
Administrator
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Dear Community Members,

We have posted previous messages announcing a new platform coming to your community that will provide a better experience, faster page speed and work seamlessly across all devices, including mobile. We are excited to announce that Prcforum.com will be migrated to our new platform on Wednesday, August 14th. The site will be in maintenance mode and in read-only while the migration is happening. This is expected site behavior as we move all the archived content over to the new sites. There should be no change in the content within your profile. All thread content will also be migrated to the new site. Your community may look a little different but all of the important information will still be there!

If for any reason there is a change of date, we will keep you updated on an alternative rollout schedule for the site migration. We look forward to your feedback on the new experience.

We appreciate your support!

~ Community Support

·
Registered
160 Posts
Hope it’s not like everything else updated in the last 5 years to flat, white, colorless and non adjustable UI so the zombi Millennials can understand it.

·
Registered
4,809 Posts
Is this some kind of joke ? I don't think it is funny.....at all...... What kind of re tards are running this GONG SHOW...Change it back.....Change it back...........NOW !

·
Registered
240 Posts
New technology - like the Edsel ? ?
Well, not sure what you mean with the Edsel (maybe because im norwegian, or just a little stupid?) Anyway, new technology probably is the wrong word. New layout might be better. Just like when Windows or Word release a new version. Or when you go from IPhone to Samsung. It takes a couple of days to get used to it.
Everything is in the top right corner.

·
Registered
379 Posts
Well, not sure what you mean with the Edsel (maybe because im norwegian, or just a little stupid?) Anyway, new technology probably is the wrong word. New layout might be better. Just like when Windows or Word release a new version. Or when you go from IPhone to Samsung. It takes a couple of days to get used to it.
Everything is in the top right corner.
I was referring to the Ford Edsel , one of the biggest flops in the auto industry .

Everything is NOT in the upper right corner - my posts from before are gone ?

·
Registered
240 Posts
Googled the Edsel. One of many flops in auto industry I would say.
I'm not sure about that. If your post from before are gone, everyone else posts are gone..?! It says you have 373 posts, and I have 236 (probably 237 after I post this). They should be here somewhere. maybe since everything is new, it will take a little time to get everything going. Dont know.

·
Registered
379 Posts
Have you checked to see if your older posts show ?
When I go to " latest activity " , scroll to bottom and click " show older items " - there are none beyond the start of the new webpage - they're gone ?

Admins- reload old style and fix image posting , it was the only problem before !

·
Registered
93 Posts
Have you checked to see if your older posts show ?
When I go to " latest activity " , scroll to bottom and click " show older items " - there are none beyond the start of the new webpage - they're gone ?

Admins- reload old style and fix image posting , it was the only problem before !
Not quite true, it was slow as hell. Just found a bug btw, when you select a word the background is white, so you can't see what's actually selected.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
About this Discussion
16 Replies
8 Participants
Rangerwhit
PRC Polaris Ranger Club
PRCforum is the best Polaris forum community to discuss RZR 1000, Crew 900, PRC Ranger Club, XP 900, RZR XP 4 900, RZR 570, HD, 170, RZR-S, XP 900, RZR XP 4 900, ORV, side by side, SSW and off-road information.
Full Forum Listing