PRC Polaris Ranger Club banner

1 - 20 of 3325 Posts

·
Registered
18,494 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I frequent a forum for RVs and was reading a similar thread that is now 61 pages long!

SO.....what did 'you' do with your Ranger today?

I topped off my anti-freeze and checked the motor oil :)

·
Registered
15,399 Posts
I installed an overhead stereo enclosure on the RZR and fabbed up an overhead speaker box. :D

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
Today I am putting my Ranger on a big 4-wheel dolly so I can completely strip the suspension off of it, drill all the a-arm mounting holes to 1/2" to fit all the Heim Joints and cut the front strut mounts off the frame to bolt on the new a-arm adapters and shock towers.

I am also tearing apart all the CVs to install new summer brothers 300M axle shafts.

I will probably wash it today too. :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
96 Posts
putting a custom hard top on, a rear view mirror, and piaa lights. Also going to change all lubricants & filter. Then ride the hell out of it.

·
Registered
7,069 Posts
Took my 2009 XP a part again trying to figure out a way to stop the radiator heat from coming in around the throttle pedal area. Used a lot of Gorilla Tape and Old Sun Screen trying to plug up the holes in throttle cable support bracket. They have a real mess in the there.

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
I slimed my rear tires, topped off coolant, gave it a bath and took about a 2 hour ride thru the country.

Mark

·
Registered
28,607 Posts
I installed a new clutch on my 05 Ranger, then I installed the new Stage III on my 09 Ranger for testing. Oh ya, I'm also getting it ready for paint.

·
Registered
22,346 Posts
I ran the living dog crap out of mine today!!! :lol:

Not one of my longer trips, but it was still fun and I met and rode with three new people from the forum.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Will be running the crap out of mine tomorrow, had to work today.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Just took mine for a 10 mile trip... it now has 10.5 miles on it, and i must say, its hands down better than my "old" '08.... Great ride!! Gonna take it to Kilgore this next weekend, to a cancer benefit ride, and really test it out with the new 28's.... see if it performs, as good as the '08 did...

·
Registered
470 Posts
I washed mine ... after a 20 mile ride through the muddy woods 8)

·
Registered
18,494 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Great replies folks! Wow...lots going on with our fellow PRC members these days!

1 - 20 of 3325 Posts
About this Discussion
3.3K Replies
646 Participants
stainlessman
PRC Polaris Ranger Club
PRCforum is the best Polaris forum community to discuss RZR 1000, Crew 900, PRC Ranger Club, XP 900, RZR XP 4 900, RZR 570, HD, 170, RZR-S, XP 900, RZR XP 4 900, ORV, side by side, SSW and off-road information.
Full Forum Listing