PRC Polaris Ranger Club banner

1 - 20 of 3338 Posts

·
Registered
18,494 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I frequent a forum for RVs and was reading a similar thread that is now 61 pages long!

SO.....what did 'you' do with your Ranger today?

I topped off my anti-freeze and checked the motor oil :)

·
Registered
15,399 Posts
I installed an overhead stereo enclosure on the RZR and fabbed up an overhead speaker box. :D

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
Today I am putting my Ranger on a big 4-wheel dolly so I can completely strip the suspension off of it, drill all the a-arm mounting holes to 1/2" to fit all the Heim Joints and cut the front strut mounts off the frame to bolt on the new a-arm adapters and shock towers.

I am also tearing apart all the CVs to install new summer brothers 300M axle shafts.

I will probably wash it today too. :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
96 Posts
putting a custom hard top on, a rear view mirror, and piaa lights. Also going to change all lubricants & filter. Then ride the hell out of it.

·
Registered
7,069 Posts
Took my 2009 XP a part again trying to figure out a way to stop the radiator heat from coming in around the throttle pedal area. Used a lot of Gorilla Tape and Old Sun Screen trying to plug up the holes in throttle cable support bracket. They have a real mess in the there.

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
I slimed my rear tires, topped off coolant, gave it a bath and took about a 2 hour ride thru the country.

Mark

·
Registered
28,607 Posts
I installed a new clutch on my 05 Ranger, then I installed the new Stage III on my 09 Ranger for testing. Oh ya, I'm also getting it ready for paint.

·
Registered
22,346 Posts
I ran the living dog crap out of mine today!!! :lol:

Not one of my longer trips, but it was still fun and I met and rode with three new people from the forum.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Will be running the crap out of mine tomorrow, had to work today.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Just took mine for a 10 mile trip... it now has 10.5 miles on it, and i must say, its hands down better than my "old" '08.... Great ride!! Gonna take it to Kilgore this next weekend, to a cancer benefit ride, and really test it out with the new 28's.... see if it performs, as good as the '08 did...

·
Registered
470 Posts
I washed mine ... after a 20 mile ride through the muddy woods 8)

·
Registered
18,494 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Great replies folks! Wow...lots going on with our fellow PRC members these days!

1 - 20 of 3338 Posts