PRC Polaris Ranger Club banner

3381 - 3400 of 3436 Posts

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
That 's Cool...and one cool grandpa to do that ! A very Merry Christmas at your house.
Yep, I'm hoping grandpa's coolness factor goes up this week :) I'm also hoping this gets them off their phones and ipads and outside in the fresh air and sunshine.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Installed the Super ATV frame stiffener over the Christmas holidays. If anyone hasn't done this i would highly recommend it if you do anything other than cruise around on these things. My A arm tabs were bent slightly and I'm not ruff on mine at all. I have had it in some rocks at Brimstone ORV park but nothing to bad. Also mounted a generic gopro type camera to catch some of the rides. Added some Factory UTV rock sliders also.

·
Registered
121 Posts
So the fan stopped kicking in after about 20 minutes into the trip. It was planned to be short anyway, but not 20 minutes ;)
It happened after I went into a nice water crossing... The fuse burned and when I changed it the fan kicked in but something was stuck in it. Called a friend to tow me back home. I didn't get to check it yet but it's either something stuck or the fan broke.

Read the manual of how to replace it if needed... So much work for just a fan... Need to take off half a vehicle ;)

Hope it's only something stuck there and I can get my hand in from one of the wheels side...

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1 Posts
Technically yesterday, but the sun isn’t up for the new day, so...

I bought it! 😁

Got it home

Drove it to my Uncle’s house across the road to show it off, then drove it around the property. We got a bunch of rain yesterday & it was my first time to drive one of these in years. I was a bit nervous in some areas at first, but it did what it was supposed to do. It’s a used model with a plastic windshield, metal roof, & a 40” lightbar. I’m definitely loving that light! I need to add a backup light & probably some subtle interior lighting.

I really dig this thing so far!

·
Registered
363 Posts
Congratulations adioSS, good looking machine, yes them light bars are great, they saved my tail a couple nights hunting down game. Enjoy it

·
Registered
23 Posts
Very Cool! My 30" bar really lights up the woods, so 40" must be like the sun. A small light bar on the back of the roll bar works great as a cargo light, but the cargo box casts shadows right where you need to see when backing. I'm going to have to add lights under the box for backing.

·
Registered
375 Posts
Replaced the windshield washer pump after plowing this morning and discovering it didn’t work. Found a replacement at Advance Auto Parts for $15.99. Mad that it is 2yrs old and broke, but $16 for a replacement doesn’t piss me off too much.

·
Registered
121 Posts
so after installing the new fan (Ranger 800 cooling fan alternatives ?), I am finally back riding.
Golan heights , Israel. you can see mt. Hermon in the background , the only place it snows every year.

Attachments

·
Registered
211 Posts
Plowed snow after charging battery. Wife decided the breakers in my shed needed to be off which turned off the Battery Tender. :)

3381 - 3400 of 3436 Posts