PRC Polaris Ranger Club banner

3401 - 3420 of 3445 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Gave my oldest two sons their first ride in Megatron (2020 Ranger Crew 1000 Premium). Short ride around the block, then over the hill and back. Noticed smoke in the headlights - normal for a new machine. Love the right turn radius! Noticed the tires felt tight, dropped them to 14 psi. Going to give that a try. So far, love the machine!

·
Registered
223 Posts
Moved some firewood from where I split it with my maul to the firewood rack outside my family room.

·
Registered
198 Posts
This week, I swapped front diff oil as I already changed motor oil, tranny and rear diff fluids. Towed the sprayer and put out 160 gallons of liquid fertilizer, weed killer and murdered around 40 ant mounds...took two cruises along the creek spotting turtles and birds.

Last week, I loaded up for a short trip for weekend of hog hunting.

Running better than ever after valve adjust and realization tires has around 2 to 4 lbs of air in them. Odd, they didnt go down until loaded with 4 hunters and gear. Tires are kevlar and fluid filled so little air made big difference

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
I replaced the rear brake pads on the rzr 170. Previous owner said they had a problem with the parking brake. Yep, like they drove with it on. Pads were totally gone, down the metal. No wonder it wouldn't hold. Front brakes looked fine

·
Registered
91 Posts
Nice view.
Yesterday I put all new a-arm bushings in the rear as well as new All Balls wheel bearings.
Trans and front diff oil change as well.
Next is the front bushings and bearings.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
82 Posts
Finally got to take it out for about 45 mins and get some time behind the wheel - between work and bad weather I haven't been able to enjoy the honeymoon with Megatron. Took this pic last night. Looking forward to a family ride tomorrow. Initial impressions - LOVE it. I'm thinking Polaris nailed with with this new 2020 Ranger 1000.
IMG_2861.JPG

·
Registered
82 Posts
Another day, another adventure. Its been a while since I've had two flat tires at the same time.
Holy cow! How did you manage to pull that off? That looks like a normal road...nails? Screws? Some gnarly cactus you ran over with both tires? Even cactus usually takes several days to go flat because the needles keep the hole mostly sealed up.

3401 - 3420 of 3445 Posts