PRC Polaris Ranger Club banner

3541 - 3560 of 3588 Posts

·
Premium Member
10 Posts
My 2005 Ranger 500 took a rest and just anchored the new log splitter. View attachment 130940

The new rear-view mirrors are mounted vertically on the roll bar posts just inside the door. They don't get whacked by branches and give a decent look down both sides, until I zip the doors back on in the Fall.
View attachment 130942
Like your stake sides. I should make some! Anything you would change making them?

·
Registered
93 Posts
Finished seeding and rolling one of my deer plots.

Special mix from the co-op

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reactions: wgarcar2

·
Registered
Now a 2020 Northstar!
90 Posts
So over the last few days, I have mocked up side panels for my Ranger. Basically to make it sleeker looking and more balanced. Using abs plastic (on order).
I am giving it a mini race truck look (in my mind lol), vs pure utilitarian.
Gonna put some sort of wrap on the panels, maybe a camo.
I hope to 'dust proof' the bed contents too maybe more than just a tarp. Not wanting to drill into the bed though hmmm...
Personalization is fun!

·
Registered
62 Posts
I like the mini race truck look Maxpolaris. My preference would be to continue the satin black. That keeps the camo accent look from the rest of the machine without overpowering with camo. Keeping the camo understated.

Are those the gorilla grip (?) things holding the shovel to your rack?

Sent from my moto g power using Tapatalk

·
Registered
Now a 2020 Northstar!
90 Posts
I like the mini race truck look Maxpolaris. My preference would be to continue the satin black. That keeps the camo accent look from the rest of the machine without overpowering with camo. Keeping the camo understated.

Are those the gorilla grip (?) things holding the shovel to your rack?
Thanks Rooster. I have been a Rzr guy, but the enclosed cab drew me in. And I am happy with that. I like to go braaap from time to time and not be the old rancher guy lol (nothing wrong with that tho). Thus the mini racer mindset.
My abs side panels come in black so I will start there. I do have a color idea with blended in number plates - we'll see what happens...
Razorback calls their gripper the 'quick fist' shovel mount here.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Replaced front u-joint on the propshaft. What a PITA it was to remove the pin and then the propshaft itself....

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
62 Posts
Thanks Rooster. I have been a Rzr guy, but the enclosed cab drew me in. And I am happy with that. I like to go braaap from time to time and not be the old rancher guy lol (nothing wrong with that tho). Thus the mini racer mindset.
My abs side panels come in black so I will start there. I do have a color idea with blended in number plates - we'll see what happens...
Razorback calls their gripper the 'quick fist' shovel mount here.
No idea where I got gorilla grip from. Just checked my Amazon wish list. What I saw was quick fist too. I have something similar from many years ago.

Sent from my moto g power using Tapatalk

3541 - 3560 of 3588 Posts