PRC Polaris Ranger Club banner

3561 - 3580 of 3588 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Just brought this baby home on Tuesday. For now we've just been cruising with the kids on the back roads trying to alleviate some cabin fever.
View attachment 131189
We bought ours for the same reason. I waited for 6 weeks for a highlifter just like yours and got impatient and settled on an xp. It’s been a blast so far and the girls love it. I’m certain yours will too.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Got annoyed with it when it didnt come out of 2 wheel drive as quickly as it should have upon switching to turf mode. Wonder if this is the beginning of a turf mode failure

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Got annoyed with it when it didnt come out of 2 wheel drive as quickly as it should have upon switching to turf mode. Wonder if this is the beginning of a turf mode failure
[/QUOTE]
Care to elaborate?

·
Registered
20 Posts
Care to elaborate?
[/QUOTE]
When I pull out of the upper barn lot generally switch to turf mode to make some hard turns on gravel/grass to put it in the shed. This time when switched to turf mode had some binding/hopping when executing turns, leading me to believe the rear was still locked. Its never been less than instant before when switching from 2 to 1 wheel drive. Always completely stopped also

·
Registered
493 Posts
Care to elaborate?
When I pull out of the upper barn lot generally switch to turf mode to make some hard turns on gravel/grass to put it in the shed. This time when switched to turf mode had some binding/hopping when executing turns, leading me to believe the rear was still locked. Its never been less than instant before when switching from 2 to 1 wheel drive. Always completely stopped also
[/QUOTE]
My Ranger is in turf mode all the time.....And I only change it when needed......

3561 - 3580 of 3588 Posts