PRC Polaris Ranger Club banner

3621 - 3640 of 3671 Posts

·
Registered
Now a 2020 Northstar!
152 Posts
This afternoon, I plugged in some Beamtech LED bulbs. Nice improvement! No more withered yellow beams. Pleasing upgrade. 50W & 8000 lumens.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Washed it, been a while...
IMG_6854.JPG
IMG_6856.JPG

·
Registered
2020 Ranger 1000 Premium with Winter package
66 Posts
Deer camp maintenance over the weekend. First trip down with the new Ranger. I was really impressed with the performance. Ran all 3 drive modes and it ran great. The headache rack I installed relly came in handy for hauling all the gear out to the field. The fold down section is awesome for weedwackers and pole trimmers. The netted doors have got to go what a PITA.

·
Registered
105 Posts
They are handy lol. I want to get half doors someday for summer as just the windows down sometimes isn't enough. I have to figure out the hinge location for each when I switch.

·
Registered
141 Posts
After having some overheating issues, especially under heavy load, I decided to go through the whole cooling system.
1. removed and cleaned radiator. didn't want to remove the whole dash so I cut open the plastic on top of the radiator and fabricated a new cover.
2. changed water pump impeller. the original impeller look OK , but since I am already going through the cooling system - decided to change it also.
3. replace the coolant temp sensor

and obviously filling it with a new coolant. bleeding was a pain in the [email protected]

Reactions: wgarcar2

·
Registered
109 Posts
Started the fan override installation last night and put a final coat of black paint on the wooden cooler and trash can organizer for the bed. As soon as I get enough coffee I will finish installing the override harness. Then button it all up for a ride into town to watch the local festival parade from a friend's house at 1:30.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Finally replaced the failed brake pressure switch. Now it starts with very little pedal effort!

Here is the thread with pics: Brake switch

·
Registered
2020 Ranger XP1000 Northstar Crew Ultimate
7 Posts
Today we put nearly 50 miles on it cruising the flat countryside.

On monday i went and picked up a set of Camso tracks. Installed them to verify i could get the rig outta the garage and to see how big of enclosed trailer i need to lug it around. Pup was happy to be inside the ranger, but displeased the ride was only 20’ or so. Anti rotation brackets are not installed as the set was for a rzr (pm me if you need a set for a newer 1000 rzr or have a set for this unit) so disregard the front angle of attack not being correct.

Attachments

·
Registered
53 Posts
I installed a Supercrank battery in my 2019 mid 570 that is 400 cca and 30 amp hour. The battery that it came with it was a small 180 cca and 16 amp hour

·
Registered
109 Posts
Yesterday I drove seven miles into town to watch the festival parade and hang out with some friends while my wife was on a ladies weekend at the lake. The fan override system I installed yesterday morning works great. Usually after a long ride down the road the engine temp is 178-185 when I turn off the road onto our lane. By the time I pull into the garage the temp is 190-200. Last evening it was at 170 when I shut it off.

Sent from my moto g power using Tapatalk

3621 - 3640 of 3671 Posts