PRC Polaris Ranger Club banner

3701 - 3720 of 3752 Posts

·
Registered
864 Posts
had a fantastic day with my family and friend's family , about 40 miles in the Golan Heights
What does that black flag mean?

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
163 Posts
What does that black flag mean?

black flags movement in Israel is fighting corruption , our prime minister is accused in bribery and fraud . his trial is supposed to start next month. he is now doing all in his power to postpone the trial, including trying to bring a new law in the parliament that is preventing judging a prime minister while he is in office.

·
Registered
864 Posts
black flags movement in Israel is fighting corruption , our prime minister is accused in bribery and fraud . his trial is supposed to start next month. he is now doing all in his power to postpone the trial, including trying to bring a new law in the parliament that is preventing judging a prime minister while he is in office.
F..K BB

·
Registered
864 Posts
I don't understand why they let him destroy Israel, the only good thing about his family ended on July 4th 1976

·
Registered
2020 Ranger 1000 Premium with Winter package
122 Posts
Installed Glacier pro wiring harness, winch/turn controller and winch adapter harness test out circuits good to go. Interesting discovery though the winch stop Ferrell doesn't drop out the winch circuit from the new controller mounted on the gear shifter. The primary circuit via rocker switch still works as it should.

·
Registered
23 Posts
I frequent a forum for RVs and was reading a similar thread that is now 61 pages long!

SO.....what did 'you' do with your Ranger today?

I topped off my anti-freeze and checked the motor oil :)
Ran
I'm having trouble with my winch. Over the weekend I had a hard pull even the motor was cutting out. Now the winch will not do anything in or out. The solenoid is clicking I have about 13 amps in the battery's. What's your thoughts?

·
Registered
603 Posts
Ran
I'm having trouble with my winch. Over the weekend I had a hard pull even the motor was cutting out. Now the winch will not do anything in or out. The solenoid is clicking I have about 13 amps in the battery's. What's your thoughts?
Burnt the motor up, we overheated one one time, it kept working but wouldn't pull no weight

·
Registered
107 Posts
Received frame stiffener from SATV today.
There was no packing slip and no instructions.
I guess I’ll just have to play it by ear.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
163 Posts

They don't send instructions. You need to download it from their site, on the product page

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Reactions: Rooster59

·
Registered
65 Posts
Got it muddy for the first time elk hunting.
PXL_20201107_183815944.jpg

·
Registered
107 Posts
They don't send instructions. You need to download it from their site, on the product page

Thanks I’ll do that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
107 Posts

Looked on their site. Pretty straight forward.
Biggest hurdle will be deer season mud.
Thanks again.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Looked on their site. Pretty straight forward.
Biggest hurdle will be deer season mud.
Thanks again.

Man I get it, this clay mud here in northern arizona is nasty. Suuuuuuper sticky. Gonna be a while before I can remove it all from my truck and ranger

·
Registered
‘17 Ranger 570 Midsize
614 Posts
Snow plowed a bit today. Took off the skids to get closer, so there wouldn’t be ice in the AM. Carried tools to work on my gate, and some chairs to a blind.

·
Registered
1,547 Posts

Upgrade the bolts that come with it. They are soft and worthless IMO.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Will do, thanks

·
Registered
22 Posts
Oil change, used a 3 legged filter wrench this time and had quicker luck than when I used the cap style from the auto parts store

3701 - 3720 of 3752 Posts