PRC Polaris Ranger Club banner

3781 - 3800 of 3845 Posts

·
Registered
2014 Ranger Crew 800
28 Posts
Killed the video after topping and descending the hill. Smart man! Stop at the top and scan the horizon for us when you get a chance.
Not sure I'll make it back out there today (though I want to, as it's nearly 50 degrees and sunny. Tomorrow is supposed to be 34 and windy). First pic is from the top of the last hill I climbed in the video, facing the way I was driving from. Second pic is from the bottom of the same hill looking up.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Not sure I'll make it back out there today (though I want to, as it's nearly 50 degrees and sunny. Tomorrow is supposed to be 34 and windy). First pic is from the top of the last hill I climbed in the video, facing the way I was driving from. Second pic is from the bottom of the same hill looking up.

Where is that ? Looks beautiful. Can't wait for sky to open up again and come to the states... Do some riding.

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

·
Registered
173 Posts
Take good pics of how you mount it. I’ve been wanting to build one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sure thing, I will complete this next week with pictures of everything.

·
Registered
2014 Ranger Crew 800
28 Posts
I finished the installation of my SuperATV rear windshield yesterday. Have some family members coming over today for a ride since it will be ~45 degrees and sunny.

@Rangerwhit Here is a pic taken a couple of miles south from that hilltop you mentioned. It gives decent perspective of the landscape:

·
Registered
173 Posts
For the new year, here's a picture of my friend's garage... He's a mechanic and lets me use his place occasionally when I need to do some maintenance on my RGR. I post it here coz I see you Americans are proud of you flag. Well we have one too....

·
Registered
2,963 Posts
I finished the installation of my SuperATV rear windshield yesterday. Have some family members coming over today for a ride since it will be ~45 degrees and sunny.

@Rangerwhit Here is a pic taken a couple of miles south from that hilltop you mentioned. It gives decent perspective of the landscape:

·
Registered
2014 Ranger Crew 800
28 Posts
As of yesterday, I'm running SUNF AO43 tires in 27" on stock wheels. I only have ~20 miles on them so far. Huge improvement in hard-pack manners; time will tell on the rest.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Seems like plowing every day here in S. Ontario with the drifting and additional snow.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
946 Posts
Seems like plowing every day here in S. Ontario with the drifting and additional snow.

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
110 Posts
That would shorten my plowing time considerably.

·
Registered
946 Posts
Reactions: D. McB.
3781 - 3800 of 3845 Posts