946 Posts
Do you mean

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Clubin

·
Registered
2020 Ranger 1000 Premium with Winter package
129 Posts
Installed S3 springs on the front, raised machine 2" set preload up 2 positions. What a great improvement on the front end while lifting the Glacier pro HD plow system. Front of machine hardly sags now. Gotta install the rear next.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Glad to hear that. Next item on my list.
My plow has taken its toll on my machine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2020 Ranger 1000 Premium with Winter package
129 Posts
Glad to hear that. Next item on my list.
My plow has taken its toll on my machine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The stock springs worked but, I was really uncomfortable loading up the front end with all the plow weight. I'm glad I made the upgrade.

·
Registered
2014 Ranger Crew 800
28 Posts
Replaced my original 2014 battery with an AGM Renegade RG26P-WS. It's a little taller than the original so it wouldn't fit in the original position. A few parts and a little bit of work and it's ready to go.

·
Registered
'18 Ranger XP1000 EPS 3-seater
162 Posts
Replaced my original 2014 battery with an AGM Renegade RG26P-WS. It's a little taller than the original so it wouldn't fit in the original position. A few parts and a little bit of work and it's ready to go.
Do you have any pics to share? Thinking about getting this same group 26 battery for mine when the original dies.

·
Registered
2014 Ranger Crew 800
28 Posts
Do you have any pics to share? Thinking about getting this same group 26 battery for mine when the original dies.
Sure thing. I've added text to the pics below to illustrate what I did. Let me know if you have any questions. I bought the hardware from Tractor Supply since I was there but there are numerous options and variations.

I used a J-style battery hold down and simply drilled holes in the vertical 'ears' of the existing battery tray. This is the one I bought: https://www.tractorsupply.com/tsc/product/schumacher-hold-down-hook-kit-baf-j10?cm_vc=-10005

I didn't care for the battery hold-down brackets that were on the shelf, so I bought this zinc-plated mending strap: https://www.tractorsupply.com/tsc/p...35-118-mending-brace-zinc-plated?cm_vc=-10005

·
Registered
'18 Ranger XP1000 EPS 3-seater
162 Posts
Very nice! Many thanks for the pics! Was your old battery also a group 26? If so then the new battery should have had the same dimensions.

·
Registered
2014 Ranger Crew 800
28 Posts
The factory battery had a part number of MN 55340 and the Renegade battery shows as a replacement. The measurements are not identical, though. The Renegade battery is about 1/2" taller so the factory hold-down strap will not work. The Renegade is designed to use a wedge-clamp mount, so it has a lip around the bottom outside which increases the overall footprint. The combination of the height and this lip cause interference when installing the battery in the factory orientation. You could remove the outside 'ear' from the battery tray to eliminate this, but you would still be unable to use the factory hold-down strap, so I decided to mount the new battery in a different direction. Other than the 3 holes I drilled, there was no modification to the factory battery tray, so going back to a factory battery is no problem if desired.

·
Registered
173 Posts
4 families, 4 rangers. One beautiful day in the Golan heights

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

·
Registered
173 Posts
Tell us about those buildings, @nirtzen .
What/when are they?
This is Ramtaniya, one of the many villages in the Golan heights that the IDF exiled it's population during the Golan Heights occupation, in 1973 during Yom Kipur war. it's occupants were Circassian (Circassians - Wikipedia). there were numerous villages like this one in the Golan heights and this is one of the few that remained standing. the others were ran over by D9 to prevent their occupants from coming back.

Reactions: Rooster59 and Max H
3801 - 3820 of 3845 Posts