‘17 Ranger 570 Midsize
934 Posts
Plowed snow.

·
Registered
2015 Polaris ranger 570 XP
3,421 Posts
Plowed snow.
Same here. really happy with the KFI plow, Duraclutch and SVI Traction Control setup. Plowed 4 - 6" of snow up and down steep slippery grades and the back end never tried to come around even once.

Reactions: Rooster59

·
Registered
305 Posts
I could have sworn they were aluminum, thought that's why they stripped out so easily, I will fix all mine like that when I take them back out
Yep. Next time I service I’ll do the Trans drain and the oil plug.

Make sure when you do , knock the magnet off the drain plugs. It’ll be brittle after welding and you don’t want that going through your trans or front end.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
'18 Ranger XP1000 EPS 3-seater
188 Posts
Did some trail riding this weekend and FINALLY got to 1000 miles! P90XT clutch only been on for 150 mi or so and is still working night and day better than the original.

Attachments

·
Registered
188 Posts
I forgot to mention that prior to the weekend trail ride I removed both front and rear sway bars and end links. Should have done that sooner. The ride is now so much smoother. I don't drive fast so not at all worried about needing more stability while cornering. Looking at my cousin's '17 and his friend's '17 HL, theirs only had rear sway bars. Guess Polaris felt the '18 needed them front and rear with that little bit extra weight.

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Did some trail riding this weekend and FINALLY got to 1000 miles! P90XT clutch only been on for 150 mi or so and is still working night and day better than the original.
River ranch or bust

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

Reactions: RangerMann

·
Registered
744 Posts
My rear sway bar broke with me in the middle of our last ride, Just snapped while crossing a rut in trail, not even a big rut😁
Screenshot_20210208-220142.png
I was going to make Polaris replace it, but ended up just taking it off

·
Registered
188 Posts
Yikes! Yea for some reason I had it in my mind that it was a solid bar like on my truck but when I removed it I saw how the ends are just smashed flat (like a piece of conduit in a vise). Really cheap but it has its purpose I guess. I think the guys with the crew and cabs need them due to the extra "sway" created from the weight. No idea if anyone is making better aftermarket replacements.

·
Registered
2020 highlifter crew
125 Posts
I have the highlifter crew, first thing I did was removed both front and rear sway bars, I do most of my riding below 20 mph and very technical, what a difference!!! I do have the front one in, just have the left link removed and in the glove box, we went on one cruise last year, high speeds, I did put the front link back in for that. Mine feels rather loose but I think it’s the junk outlaws.

·
Registered
153 Posts
I have the highlifter crew, first thing I did was removed both front and rear sway bars, I do most of my riding below 20 mph and very technical, what a difference!!! I do have the front one in, just have the left link removed and in the glove box, we went on one cruise last year, high speeds, I did put the front link back in for that. Mine feels rather loose but I think it’s the junk outlaws.
Installed new forward A arms, S3 springs, and 30/10/14 Carnivores.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

3881 - 3900 of 3937 Posts