PRC Polaris Ranger Club banner

3901 - 3920 of 3937 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Installed new forward A arms, S3 springs, and 30/10/14 Carnivores.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Will post pics when I figure out how.

·
Registered
153 Posts
I’m going with 30x10x14s also, don’t know what yet, a lot of folks on here say I can clear them stock with the highlifter, we’ll see!
I’m still waiting on my Duraclutch before I give the new tires a workout. My belt is on its last breath and I don’t want to buy a new one just for a couple weeks use.

·
Registered
744 Posts
MaxH
No regrets on rear sway bar, really I cannot tell the difference, and we run the roads alot at higher speeds (45) when we ride HMT.

·
Registered
76 Posts
MaxH
No regrets on rear sway bar, really I cannot tell the difference, and we run the roads alot at higher speeds (45) when we ride HMT.
So you do you still have the front swaybar attached correct?
I ask because I am considering doing the same . I have typically run the preload on the softest setting in the rear and the front is one notch from the stiffest setting. I have found this to allow for the best flex thru the off camber stuff and still maintain good stability at medium speeds

·
Registered
305 Posts
I have the front disconnected and the rear disconnected. I tried both but I ride a little faster than I probably should

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
744 Posts
Correct MaxH, front still connected, back shocks in softest position, front shocks one notch up from softest,

·
Registered
76 Posts
Perfect ...thank you ... one more question please ... are your front shocks still mounted to the inner mounting holes or did you move them to the outer mounting holes for more ride height ?

·
Registered
744 Posts
Everything was stock when sway bar broke, but here in the last month I've installed a 2in ranger prolift to make up for ground clearance lost from rockbars, not sure if lift was on in the pic on posted on here or not, it's on in this picture and still handles great at speed
IMG_20210104_154829818.jpg

·
Registered
2020 Ranger XP1000 Northstar Crew Ultimate
25 Posts
Been a while since I’ve been on the forum but installed some Grizztek mud guards...thanks Randy they're awesome. Also a Razorback 3.1 infrared belt temp gauge and Duraclutch.

Attachments

·
Registered
180 Posts
Installed superATV forward a arms , epi sport utility kit, replaced brake pads.

Found a bad wheel bearing, will have a new one tomorrow ...

What a day..

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

·
Registered
153 Posts
Installed superATV forward a arms , epi sport utility kit, replaced brake pads.

Found a bad wheel bearing, will have a new one tomorrow ...

What a day..

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk
Same here. Installed a arms and S3’s. Discovered bad bearings both sides as well as brake pads. Parts here Tuesday.

Reactions: nirtzen

·
Registered
166 Posts
Assembled and hooked plow up, now it wont snow anymore lol... I'm good with that

·
Registered
180 Posts
it was time to open a PRC.IL facebook page. lot's of Polaris ranger owners here in Israel.
Facebook is by far the strongest platform in Israel, and sharing knowledge and tips can be easier over this platform.
lot's of Israeli's lack basic English so the page is in Hebrew , and I try to translate some of the knowledge from this amazing forum to the facebook page. I opened the Facebook page less than 2 days ago, it already has 60 members...

I took my Ranger out for some pictures for the cover photo ...

Attachments

·
Registered
305 Posts
it was time to open a PRC.IL facebook page. lot's of Polaris ranger owners here in Israel.
Facebook is by far the strongest platform in Israel, and sharing knowledge and tips can be easier over this platform.
lot's of Israeli's lack basic English so the page is in Hebrew , and I try to translate some of the knowledge from this amazing forum to the facebook page. I opened the Facebook page less than 2 days ago, it already has 60 members...

I took my Ranger out for some pictures for the cover photo ...
Is there much off road riding in Isrial?

·
Registered
180 Posts
Is there much off road riding in Isrial?

Yes, although its a small country we have about 60% of it not populated - desert in the south ,green creeks and woods and high plateau in the north...

3901 - 3920 of 3937 Posts