PRC Polaris Ranger Club banner

3921 - 3937 of 3937 Posts

·
Registered
2011 Ranger 800 6xCentipede
82 Posts
Son and I went dashing through the snow on our horse trails this weekend under the premise of scouting dead-stand trees for next year's firewood. Tire chains on the mid axle were very helpful. Off trail; It would start chewing when it was deep enough to drag it's belly. Would require a sweet set of tracks like Clubin's to make a habit of that!
20210214_162228 - Copy.jpg

·
Registered
289 Posts
Sat in the garage last night with a glass of homemade elderberry wine wishing I had bought a snow plow for the Ranger. Blading snow last evening on an open tractor with blowing snow at 1 degree got very old very fast.

I'm not getting any younger.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Snowing so much here in SW Ontario I can’t go get my front wheel bearings just yet. Mostly blowing snow and visibility problems. I will install Duraclutch today and maybe the roads will be cleared by then, I hope.
Im going to look into a Photobucket account for posting pics. I can’t seem to do it otherwise.

·
Registered
153 Posts
New gear.

·
Registered
153 Posts
I figured it out. Now my brain hurts.

Reactions: Clubin

·
Registered
180 Posts
First snow storm this winter. We have a snow storm once every couple of years... It was about 24 hours non stop. All together around 70cm.

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2011 Ranger 800 6xCentipede
82 Posts
First snow storm this winter. We have a snow storm once every couple of years... It was about 24 hours non stop. All together around 70cm.

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk
70 cm??? Hold on, I'll have to google that... Ohhh, 28" - Nice!

·
Registered
744 Posts
Seeding on top of snow has worked well for me in the past. i can see the seed on the snow and know if I’ve missed any spots. snow will be completely melted by tomorrow.
Never thought of that, we seeded ours in rye grass a couple weeks ago, already filling in
4880.jpeg
4879.jpeg

·
Registered
24 Posts
waiting on the fancy wheel bearing greasers to get here then going to grease all the wheel bearings

3921 - 3937 of 3937 Posts