PRC Polaris Ranger Club banner

3961 - 3980 of 4006 Posts

·
Registered
2011 Ranger 800 6xCentipede
177 Posts
This one is from a 2011 800 6x6 if any help. Dimensions are 5" x 3/4" on calipers. Am envious you can register them; we can't here in the Vampire State. Further political comment voluntarily witheld for use in appropriate thread...
Emissions Sticker.jpg

·
Registered
4 Posts
This one is from a 2011 800 6x6 if any help. Dimensions are 5" x 3/4" on calipers. Am envious you can register them; we can't here in the Vampire State. Further political comment voluntarily witheld for use in appropriate thread... View attachment 133911
Thanks for the picture. I called Polaris customer service and they will send me a letter I can use for registration. In California you must have off highway vehicle (OHV) registration if you operate on any public land such as national forest or BLM areas. I wish it could be registered for the street. I will use it a little bit on public roads in my rural area. Technically legal without registration as agricultural equipment. Just need the reflective caution triangle visible to the rear.

·
Registered
198 Posts
Desert time with my family

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
181 Posts
Service ,Air Box , Polaris synthetic oil change, checked out my driveway low ground for White tailed Deer shed .

Reactions: D. McB.

·
Registered
599 Posts
Its the p90xt clutch they run in the 2016 turbos. No engine breaking...2 way bearing is only $35 to replace if ever needed. Spider towers have stainless inserts. Much better clutch. Terry knocked of 80 bucks because i had my own weights.
Does it shift in and out of gear easy now? I I have the Gilomen clutch plus new rollers, one way bearing all from Terry. Takes off smooth but shifts in and out of gear hard. I have it aligned as prefect as its gonna get also.

Reactions: Tcounty

·
Registered
316 Posts
Does it shift in and out of gear easy now? I I have the Gilomen clutch plus new rollers, one way bearing all from Terry. Takes off smooth but shifts in and out of gear hard. I have it aligned as prefect as its gonna get also.
Same here. I want to know also. Mine shifted great for six months and it’s slowly getting worse.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
Same here. I want to know also. Mine shifted great for six months and it’s slowly getting worse.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Will let you guys know. Haven't had time to test it yet. Have a different primary spring showing up Saturday.

·
Registered
688 Posts
Just cleaned my battery terminals.......Hope my battery recovers......Or that'll give me an excuse to up grade the system . :cool:

·
Registered
‘17 Ranger 570 Midsize
1,060 Posts
Looks good NonTypicalCPA.

Reactions: NonTypicalCPA

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
Reactions: NonTypicalCPA

·
Registered
158 Posts
Very nice. I just got the same tire/wheel combo. I like them so far. Duraclutch as well, but I’m wondering about the tune. I’ve read a lot of others have it and like it.
Kind of a hassle to get here in Canada but if it’s worth the trouble it might be a good addition.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2020 Ranger XP1000 Northstar Crew Ultimate
57 Posts
Swapped the tracks out for the tires on the Ranger. My oldest daughter helped so she could make an instructional video for her speech class.

·
Registered
2,680 Posts
Ive been keeping the battery charged by using the ranger every couple days this winter putting out deer feed since December. I don't keep count of how much feed and $$ I put out. But have a good herd of bucks and does every fall.
Another six weeks of working seven days a week then I can think of vacations and riding and fishing and ranger maintenance.
1615161216690 deer photo.jpg

·
Premium Member
181 Posts
New 10 ply Terrabites Kevlar belted , New S3 heavy duty springs . No more motor boast when you can it .Or driving a sponge feeling .Top photo 650 pounds of corn notice the angle in A Arms .

Reactions: High Desert
3961 - 3980 of 4006 Posts