PRC Polaris Ranger Club banner

21 - 40 of 3338 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
rounded up some stock maxxis tires and rims from an 08 rzr. gonna try them on tomorrow for spares.

yesterday i did some fab work on my roof/tire rack/work lights/3rd brake light. hoping to have it complete by the end of the week

next plan is for a spare battery, winch, and cv guards

·
Registered
2,404 Posts
carnivore said:
I installed a new clutch on my 05 Ranger, then I installed the new Stage III on my 09 Ranger for testing. Oh ya, I'm also getting it ready for paint.
So hows the stage three working? I know you had to test it..........Curt

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
I sold my rangers extra sneekers, :shock: my big horns tires and rims and ready to take this plow off soon I hope!

·
Registered
18,494 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
I took mine to run the dogs. I do this daily in the winter. When it gets nicer out and the snow disappears, I usually walk.

·
Registered
2,404 Posts
curt said:
carnivore said:
I installed a new clutch on my 05 Ranger, then I installed the new Stage III on my 09 Ranger for testing. Oh ya, I'm also getting it ready for paint.
So hows the stage three working? I know you had to test it..........Curt
I gave it a couple of days now. NOW fill us in ................Curt

·
Registered
428 Posts
Just accepted mail delivery of a new Odyssey 925LMJ battery for it. Now have a garage load of crap to install whenever I get up to the farm (synthetic winch cable, new wheels/tires, battery, antenna, proboxes for the trailer). Sure wish it was an 09.

·
Registered
134 Posts
finished up the lift - 2" in the front only - Rear doesn't really need it right now.

·
Registered
18,494 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
Took mine out to run the labs. Pretty much a daily drive in the winter :)

·
Registered
6 Posts
Finished my dual battery setup with isolator. Love this site with all the useful info. :lol:

·
Registered
11 Posts
I installed my new turn signals today. Now my HID's and winch have company! Next week complete fluid change. And when and if I get some extra cash I think it's time for a clutch kit and maybe some engine mod's!

BTW the turn signals came from Vic's and I give them mucho kudos for a great full LED kit!

·
Registered
18,494 Posts
Discussion Starter #40
Its fun reading these daily "what did you do" posts! :)

21 - 40 of 3338 Posts