PRC Polaris Ranger Club banner
4001 - 4020 of 4051 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Installed my Seizmik pursuit mounted wires ran just waiting on a pulse plug to arrive to power them up, also install light on bumper but they are causing static in my Radeo need to order some of those things you put on the power lines to see if it will help.

·
Registered
235 Posts
a friend's machine, not mine: upper A Arm bolt snapped during a ride. thankfully he wasn't riding fast. the Ranger dropped to the left and turned sharply. he sent me these pics. after seeing that I went to check my bolts - I ride hard and far away and getting this snapped in the middle of no where is a no no.

one of mine was bent - replaced !

Attachments

·
Registered
235 Posts
so I was a good boy last week, and wifey gave me Saturday off
🙂
just me, with my ranger, and the roaring sound of the engine.
80 miles trip through some beautiful parts of our small country.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Installed the Super ATV frame stiffener over the Christmas holidays. If anyone hasn't done this i would highly recommend it if you do anything other than cruise around on these things. My A arm tabs were bent slightly and I'm not ruff on mine at all. I have had it in some rocks at Brimstone ORV park but nothing to bad.
Great to hear the frame stiffener is highly recommended here. I'll just finish installing the brake kit and bumper from 4 Wheelonline onto the Wrangler this week and I'll work on the quad next.

·
Registered
2011 Ranger 800 6xCentipede
266 Posts
Tire Plant Wheel Sky Automotive tire

Made a new Ghillie suit for the Thing-A-Ma-Jigger yesterday! Hauling brush from trimming trees off the driveway with the electric DW 20v pole saw for hay wagon season. Am impressed with the mess it can make on one 4ah battery. One session took about ten loads to move and it still had battery left. The downside is having to haul it all afterward. The Ranger's aluminum roof makes a great platform to stand on for around 20' reach.

Reactions: Max H and rowedoo

·
Registered
235 Posts
Installed EPI HD springs and got rid of the sag , gained an inch or so.
waiting on MMA lift kit now.

Reactions: D. McB.

·
Registered
266 Posts
Bought it...they seem to be hard to find these days. I guess the COVID shutdown has affected everything.
2018 Ranger Full Size 570
Looks nice! Be prepared to wonder how you got on without it!

Reactions: dos0711

·
Registered
235 Posts
I hope you had a happy 4th. We did !

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

·
Registered
465 Posts
Ordered some Grizzztek mud guards. My DIY ones worked fine but for ease of belt maintenance, I decided to spend the money.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Went back to the China Carb on my 04 Ranger 500. Had the OEM carb to two shops, one was Polaris and it still would not work right. Had to have the inricher (choke) on all the time a slow speeds. Had to push it in quite a ways before you wanted to stop or could not get it out of gear due to high idle. Real pain when trying to spry thistles, etc. with a lot of stop and go driving. Got tired of messing with it and put the China carb back on. Runs much, much better, nice slow idle and better throttle response. I think the Mikuni cab is just plain wore out.

·
Registered
1,288 Posts

·
Registered
266 Posts
Good friends these hairy four leggers can be, sure am glad they chose to adopt our species!

·
Premium Member
191 Posts
Shot the new AR 5.56 with Vortex red Dot optics first time red dot user , like it Although I will really need to shoot a lot more to get proficient. Still really like my peep's at 250 paces . Nice ride in the Ranger to boot great day !

4001 - 4020 of 4051 Posts