PRC Polaris Ranger Club banner

4001 - 4006 of 4006 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Installed my Seizmik pursuit mounted wires ran just waiting on a pulse plug to arrive to power them up, also install light on bumper but they are causing static in my Radeo need to order some of those things you put on the power lines to see if it will help.

·
Registered
198 Posts
a friend's machine, not mine: upper A Arm bolt snapped during a ride. thankfully he wasn't riding fast. the Ranger dropped to the left and turned sharply. he sent me these pics. after seeing that I went to check my bolts - I ride hard and far away and getting this snapped in the middle of no where is a no no.

one of mine was bent - replaced !

Attachments

·
Registered
198 Posts
so I was a good boy last week, and wifey gave me Saturday off
🙂
just me, with my ranger, and the roaring sound of the engine.
80 miles trip through some beautiful parts of our small country.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Installed the Super ATV frame stiffener over the Christmas holidays. If anyone hasn't done this i would highly recommend it if you do anything other than cruise around on these things. My A arm tabs were bent slightly and I'm not ruff on mine at all. I have had it in some rocks at Brimstone ORV park but nothing to bad.
Great to hear the frame stiffener is highly recommended here. I'll just finish installing the brake kit and bumper from 4 Wheelonline onto the Wrangler this week and I'll work on the quad next.

·
Registered
198 Posts
Sold my 2018 900XP and got a 2020 1000XP.

4001 - 4006 of 4006 Posts