PRC Polaris Ranger Club banner
4021 - 4032 of 4032 Posts

·
Registered
2011 Ranger 800 6xCentipede
225 Posts
Shot the new AR 5.56 with Vortex red Dot optics first time red dot user , like it Although I will really need to shoot a lot more to get proficient. Still really like my peep's at 250 paces . Nice ride in the Ranger to boot great day ! View attachment 137170
Sweet Iron there! My RRA (the one that fell in a lake somewhere) has that same handguard, but in carbine length. The trigger guard looks the same too and RRA installed a similar heavy SS barrel when I neutered it for princess andy of NY. The upside; my Hogue grip and Magpul stock bolted right up to the Mossy 590-A1, and it's happy to be un-pinned again! Post & Apperture sights rock! How do you like the Vortex dot so far? I have a terrific scope from them on my 700. Had my heart set on an EOTech dot after using a friend's but they require a substantial investment.

·
Premium Member
184 Posts
I like the Red Dot I find the sighting is more like peep's Although so much of this is so subjective !

I only shot 80 rounds of store bought Winchester white box metal jackets , in the process of loading some target rounds for once it cools down in Minnesota . The Rock River is a very solid rifle I truly feel the rifle has more to offer than my ability . The red dot is great for my shooting I had a scope on my Mini 14 I paid 159.99 for the Vortex at a tiny local gun shop .

·
Registered
‘07 700xp
13 Posts

Oops.
Double oops, strap to put around tree is in storage box pinned to ground.
Gas leaks out of top of tank.
Gear oil leaks out vent.
Fortunately it wasn’t a long walk to tractor with front end loader.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Yearly skid plate inspection?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reactions: IdiotMechanic

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
Reactions: rowedoo

·
Registered